Chapter 19: Cutting Through The Future (Part 1)

Y/N's P.O.V (Town's Streets)

Y/N: Why... How are you still alive?!

In front of me, I'm seeing the same silver haired guy who literally ruined my life. But he's supposed to be dead...

Seth: I can't die-

Y/N: No way! There was a funeral and everything. You were in a court and you've been caught guilty! So how are you...

He laughed at my reaction.

Seth: Have I not told you? I'm a God. No mortal is capable of killing me.

Y/N: Don't joke around! Tell me this is a bad dream!

Seth: Sadly this is reality. To prove it...

Seth raised his hands and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, I heard sounds of footprints coming from the shadows. When the fireworks lighted the sky, the figure who was creating the footprints became more clear.

It was mostly covered in black. Its whole shin is covered in armour. It had armour on the sides of its waist. It had grey bandages all over its arm and its hand had black gloves. It had two tight metal bracelets and around his shoulder area was covered in dark mist. It also wore a mask which had a grey visor and two horn matching the black mask which was covering it's whole head. But the main thing that had caught my eyes are those purple light inside of its chest area.

 But the main thing that had caught my eyes are those purple light inside of its chest area

Y/N: What's that?

Seth: Just another one of my goons.

Y/N: Wait what?!

Seth: I don't like it when my slaves are weak. I just beefed him up a bit that's all.

His goon materialised a weird looking sword which looked like a dragon's wing. It also had a cat's eye in the middle of the sword.

He charged at me and managed to tear the upper half of my kimono

He charged at me and managed to tear the upper half of my kimono. But thanks to him my movement is less restricted than before.

Y/N: (But I have no offense capabilities!)