Chapter 25: Finally Some Answers

Normally, I would've found it odd seeing Harry raid a fridge, but from past experiences I was numb to the sight of him ripping everything out of his way to get to some juicy meaty protein his kind craved. Niall leaned on the doorway beside me with a groan.

"Seriously Harold? There's a huge uncooked turkey in the freezer, just don't rip anything out and take it out nicely. Ok?"

Harry growled, which made my body involuntarily shiver. Not seeing the freezer anywhere near him, he ran out of the room in a dash that made my eyes widen.

"Knew he was hungry.." Niall mumbled as he looked at his floor that was looking like mine did at Harry's first appearance. I smiled at the memory. Niall walked into the messy kitchen full of scraps of food that didn't meet Harry's taste and kneeled down beside them to pick them up. With his arched back he gave me a pretty good view of long pink lines that dragged down his spine and upper back. I blushed heavily and forced myself to look elsewhere.

"Are they that bad?" Niall asked, his blond head turning towards me over his scratched up shoulder.

I gave him a small smile before nodding. He just laughed and started scrambling up the food in his arms. I went over and kneeled down to help him pick up what he dropped. "Thank you.." He said once we had managed to clean Harry's mess. The fridge wasn't exactly spick and span but, hey, it was probably gonna look like that again soon.

"Sorry again...I totally forgot you were coming over..scuse me while I put a shirt on.." Niall mumbled more to himself then me, though his words were directed towards me as was his eyes. His eyes reminded me a bit like Harrys, except less green and wolverine like and more; blue and calming.

I nodded and was about to protest when he already walked out of the room. No, not protest he shouldn't put a shirt back on, even though his bare torso was nice to look at despite the red marks, I meant protest to him being sorry. Geez.

I took the awkward silence alone in this new house to look around and observe a bit. Were we really gonna live here? With this cuddly Irishman and his girlfriend that I now knew probably shook the headboard more than once?

I shivered. I needed to find Harry. He really needed to answer my questions. Frankly, I was tired of having questions that weren't answered. "Harry?" I called out quietly, peeking out of the corner where I saw Harry stomp off to. A door hung open that looked like it led into a garage of some kind. It was dark, so I didn't dare walk in. My eyes drifted towards a few pictures that hung beside the door, and I spotted Niall with styled up, fluffy blond hair, holding a baby boy with equally blond hair and an adorable matching smile.

I grinned at it, starting to walk towards the frames of pictures. I saw more by it, showing mostly Niall, and the little baby boy, along with an unfamiliar looking man with brown hair that looked awfully chummy with Niall. I had to wonder if that little boy was his son...

"Oh, there you are."

I turned around to see Niall with slightly fixed hair and a green shirt covering his body. He smiled when he saw the pictures behind me. "Aww you found those did ya? This ones my favorite.." I stepped aside and studied the boy closely as he picked up a small picture that stood on a shelf, portraying him in a tanktop with very tan and muscular biceps, and a small baby in white in his arms. "Cute innit he?"

I smiled warmly as my eyes cast over it. It was truly adorable. "He is..is he yours?" I finally asked. Will I get a direct answer from him at least?

"Oh nonono.." Niall laughed as he set it back down and turned to me. "No, Theo's my brothers..but I love him like he was my own,"

"You're close to them then?" I glanced over to one of the pictures that showed the brunet man that I took to be Nialls brother.

"Oh yeah..I try to be anyway.." He answered, then rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. I looked down, feeling the same way too.