Chapter 16: ..Jealousy?

I stared at him as I slowly made my way to him. He looked good, really good. Like there were waves of attractiveness pulsing around him and they hit me pretty hard. He had on a nice looking plaid shirt that I picked out for him, and black skinny jeans that he had picked more out of the store. His hair looked, wow. It was still nice and curly but styled up in a quiff at the front, with his curls sticking out on the side. He looked really good.

He crossed his arms over his chest, only making me look more intently at him. "Who was that? Your boyfriend?"

I shrugged, trying to hide my laughter at the outrageousness of the thought. "No. He's just an old friend.."

"Hmm.." I looked up when I stood in front of him at the front door. He eyed me before stepping aside and opening the door for me. I went inside, dropping my bag beside the coffee table once i stepped into the living room.

"Well, my couch isn't torn up..there's no scraps of food everywhere...my carpets in tact. And no bloody pads or tampons strewn across my floor..good job Harry!" I smiled and turned to him when he closed the door.

His eyes were widened, lips slightly parted at what I just said. "Ben-"

"What? I'm proud of you, don't give me that look.." I laughed a little before fishing out my phone from my apron pocket.

"I'm not some dog you know. We don't do those things.." Harry mumbled lowly, walking into the living room to join me.

"Suuuureee..." I drew out after a laugh and held the paper in front of me, phone in my other hand. I sensed Harry was studying me, so I glanced up at him. "Yes?"

He tilted his head at me, like the adorable little confused puppy i knew he was deep down inside. "What's that?"

"Oh, just Tony's number.." I smiled at him before adding the digits into my phone contacts list.

"Tony?" Harry scoffed.

Now I was the one looking up at him, confused. "What?"

He let out a deep chuckle, the sly smirk painted perfectly on his lips. "That's such..I can't even.." He snickered and shook his head before continuing. "Sorry, it just reminds me of Gay Tony.."

I didn't want to join him in laughter, Tony was awesome, and one of my best friends, and I knew for a fact he wasnt gay, or even Italian. But what he said was hilarious. I covered my mouth to stifle the laugh and then shook my head sternly at him. "Harry, Tony isn't fat first of all, second, he's not gay. We aren't in Grand Theft Auto..how would you know about video games anyway?"

Harrys laugh after i said that was deep, I could feel the vibrations even though we werent even that close. It sent shivers through me, much like his voice always did whenever he spoke. He smiled at me and rubbed his nose. "Oh Benny...naive little Benny.."

I blushed hotly, narrowing my eyes. "Hey.."

"You have a lot of questions about werewolves I'm sure..don't you?" I let my expression soften and rubbed my upper arm, looking at him as he paced before I answered.

"Yeah..you never seem to wanna answer them.."

I watched with interest as Harry smirked to himself and rubbed his bottom lip as he looked at the window in the corner of the room. He said without looking at me,"I'll just give you a short description. Just think of us as an advanced race of humans alright?" Right then he looked at me and froze, making what I was about to say less confident than I intended.

"Yeah. Humans who can shift into monstrous wolves and kill people as well as turn others into werewolves as well.." Like I said, it sounded snarkier in my head, but it came out weak and meekly.

Harry just smiled at me. "I'll explain that to you later..." He waved his hand off at me as he took a seat on the couch behind me.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the paper again, admiring Tonys handwriting and checking again to see if the number was right. I put the paper down and texted the number a simple: "Hey"

I sat down on the other side of the couch, crossing my skirt covered legs. It wasn't seconds before that my phone buzzed.

"Hey ;)"

A shy smile tugged at my lips, and I replied quickly. I was halfway into the message when I felt Harrys eyes on me again. I glanced him, ignoring the heat rising on my face, then went back to my message. My thumb hovered over the send button, my bottom lip tucked into my mouth. I glanced over at Harry, and when I did for the second time he looked away, arms draped across the top of the couch. I let out a soft giggle. "Harry..are you jealous?"

His head whipped around to meet my eyes again, the quick motion caught me really off guard, so my face went to its instincts and turned red. Harry looked off before looking back at me, his eyes wavering,"No.."

Of course I said the obvious,"Yes you are..you are jealous aren't you?"

Harry made a face at me, scrunching his face to express his too adorable to be taken seriously, angry face. "I am not!" He sighed and rolled his eyes, turning his head to the front of the room.

I giggled and laid back in my seat. "You are. Harry's jealous!"

He shot me an angry glance, his eyebrows furrowed adorably from the side. "I'm not jealous...what's there to be jealous about?"

I found my confidence again and smirked at him. "I've seen you stare at me Harold.." I used his full name, or at least I thought it was. Harry was short for Harold right?

He kept his angry gaze to the front of my living room, the very top of his cheeks turning a tinted pink. Had he really looked at me?? I was just taunting him, I didn't really know he did! At the realization that he had stared at me before I was now blushing and went back to my phone. "Jealous..."

"Benny.." He sighed heavily.

"Jeeeeealous..." I dragged out, sticking my tongue out on the L.

"Benny!" He shouted more loudly, sitting up straight in his seat. It phased me, but I determined myself not to show it, my eyes glued on the phone.

"Harry is jealous of Tony, and always will be.." I taunted, making him stand up. I glanced at his now intimidating and taller figure, my breathing stopping for just a moment. His eyes were now a different shade, not green, not yellow, but a slightly tinted emerald. It was a sight to see, but I had to keep up my teasing act. I forced myself to smirk. "Hey Jealous Boy.."

A gasp left my lips when he walked over to me in a mere two strides and snatched my phone from my hand, looking me in the eye, making me freeze up on the couch. My legs were uncrossed but I kept them close together since Harry had walked in front of me. I eyed my phone, then him, watching his eyes and lips as he spoke,"I am not jealous." He said in a low growl. Not a literal growl, which I assumed sounded just like a dogs, but you know what I mean.

I bit my bottom lip, watching him with every fiber of my being. Harry watched me take my bottom lip into my mouth, and that's when I saw the same look from before shine in his emerald eyes.

"I'll show you.." In one fluid and sexy movement Harry set my phone down on the wooden coffee table beside him and placed his hands right above me on te top of my couch, causing him to lean down towards my face. He leaned in, and kissed me.

And I let him this time.