CIII- The Fist Fight

Diana Black was preparing for the Triwizard Tournament in her small office, training with her own animated dummy. She was doing everything; magic, fighting, and sword fighting. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she wiped it off lazily, continuing her training.
"Diana!"

Diana hadn't heard over the loud music, which she had used maShe turned quickly as she realized that Draco had entered the room.
  "Hey. What are you doing here?" Diana asked.
  "There's something right now that you'll probably want to hear," Draco announced.
  "What's that?" she asked, confused.
  "Just come. You'll thank me later," Draco Malfoy sighed.

Diana nodded silently, wiping herself off with a towel as she headed towards the door, throwing on her jacket. The two of them headed out of the classroom and down the hall as Draco led her down to the courtyard. Diana tried to speculate as to what was going on, and had gotten the general idea.
  "Pansy's talking about you to them. I thought about defending your honor, but, I figured I'd best leave that to you," Draco shrugged with a light smirk.
  Diana nodded, agreeing with excitement. "Definitely," she murmured.

Diana walked toward the large group of students, listening to what was being said

  "—I bet she's used magic on the Cup," Pansy decided.
  "Hey!" Diana smiled. "What's crackin?"
  "Oh, Diana," Pansy noted with a hint of disgust. "We were just talking."
  Diana scoffed at the ridiculous drama. "Oh really?"

  She chuckled

  She chuckled. "I honestly don't give a f**k what you think of me. I don't even give a f**k what you say about me. What does bother me, is that you pretended to be a friend, and you don't even got the balls to say it to my face."
  "What are you going to do to me, hmm? Cheat your way out?" Pansy laughed.

She crossed her arms and stood her ground as the Slytherin crowd began to silently side with her, as the rest of the students in the courtyard merely watched curiously. Draco raised an eyebrow, now even more intrigued.
  "No, Pansy," Diana said quietly, smirking.