XCI- Delicious

Diana Black was currently at the Ministry of Magic to set up her temporary office, when she felt her body beginning to hunger for more magic. She hadn't siphoned off of anyone in days. Diana knew exactly what she needed to do; she needed to consume someone's magical essence, now. She prowled around the office for a victim, like a predator searching for its pray, its survival depending on it. She then saw just the right person; her former boss and boyfriend's colleague, Eric Thelonius, who had an eye for Diana when he had met her. So, making up jet mind, she desperately followed him to his office, waiting discreetly outside for maybe five minutes before knocking on the door.
  "Come in," Eric called.

Diana opened the door, entering the office with a fake smile and an alluring look in her eyes.
  "Hello, Eric."
  "Ah, Diana Black. Long time no see. You're looking well," he greeted her pleasantly. "Have a seat."

  "Thank you," she nodded

  "So. What brings you here?" he asked curiously.
  "Well, I was here at the ministry readying my office for Monday. I'm here representing the case of the request for Sirius Black's vindication, actually," she explained. "I thought I'd stop by. I hope you're not too busy."
  "Oh. I see," Eric nodded awkwardly. "Not at all, no. Not for you."
  Diana nodded. "How have you been?"
  "I've been great, Diana, how about you?"
  "Well, a few days ago, I just met Sirius Black, my father, so I'm about as good as can be expected," she shrugged.
  "I'm sorry," the man sighed. "Elf- made scotch?" he teased.
  "Is course," Diana nodded as he poured two glasses.
  "I've been saving this bottle for a special occasion," he smiled.
  "What's the occasion?" Diana Black asked.
  "Diana Black is sitting in my office," he chuckled.
  "Ah. I'm flattered," Diana chuckled. "Eric, I've been thinking about.... what you said to me the last time we spoke."
  "Oh. And what have you been thinking?" he asked in surprise.
  "Well, if I'm not being too forward.... I think that we should try this out, us. Clearly we've got something going," Diana tempted him.
  Eric froze where he stood, smiling genuinely. "I absolutely agree. I'm glad that you feel the same way."

Diana nodded, slowly taking the drink from his hand, drinking all of it in one gulp, still managing to seem attractive. She hesitantly placed two hands on his chest, pretending, as he locked the door, tentatively wrapped his arms around her waist.
  "It's been too long," Diana sighed. "I really want this."
  He nodded. "Luckily for you.... I am more than willing to make up for lost time. Are you?" he asked.
  "I am," Diana murmured, kissing him.

They spun around for a moment, and Diana Black dug hands into his chest, beginning to siphon away his magic.
  "Oh," he gasped in pain, looking at her in disbelief at her betrayal. "D-Diana..... How could you?"
  "You really thought I'd choose you over my f**king hot ass demigod ex boyfriend and my hot ass boss?"

 How could you?"  "You really thought I'd choose you over my f**king hot ass demigod ex boyfriend and my hot ass boss?"

Diana laughed.

She continued quickly draining his magic, watching him scream and shout in agony and fear

  "Go ahead, do your worst, no one can hear a thing," she chuckled. "I mean, don't get me wrong, you're definitely a looker, but.... let's face it. You're f**king pathetic."

The magic and life was soon siphoned completely out of him, as the remains of his body floated away into the air, and out of existence.
  "Diana," Luke Castellan called. "Let's go."

****

  "You're getting good at this, baby," Luke smiled with pride just after she Apparated them out of the office.
  "Thank you " Diana nodded. "But it's not enough; one person only lasts me a few days, at best."
  "I know, I know," Luke agreed. "That's why I have an even bigger and bladder plan for you."
  "What's the plan?" Diana asked teasingly.
  "You, baby, are going to drain the magic of a god," Luke Castellan decided with a grin.
  Diana grinned maliciously. "I like this plan. I'll be the most powerful woman in the world. That was absolutely delicious; let's eat some more, if you don't mind."

"