LVII- Persuasive Tactics

A bell rings out, loud and clear

"You're coming with us.... dearie."
"Oh, I've been waiting for you. For a long, long time. I just love newcomers."

Diana Apparated the man just as Luke remained behind only for a second.
"So. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Rumplestiltskin asked as the three arrived at a small, almost hidden diner. Luke then ordered, and the food came shortly.
"We want something, you have it. We know someone. You want her," Luke Castellan replied patiently.
"And who might that be?" the clueless man asked.
Killer Frost leaned in with an absolutely chilling stare. "Emma."

A wave of relief washed over the entire Boston diner and, releasing Rumplestiltskin's inner tension.
"So," he grinned. "'Doomed lovers wake the one born in the dark.'"

Neither Luke or Diana appeared to be fazed by this random statement.
"We're glad you're awake, Rumple. We would enjoy having someone a bit more.... intellectually active to interact with," Luke smiled.
  The mischievous imp smiled. "Of course. But you two surely are not just here to simply butter me up, are you? Because that would be pathetic," he pointed out.
  "Don't worry, Dark One. We've got something special in store," Killer Frost promised.

  "Oh, I know that, dearie

  "Oh, I know that, dearie. I remember the last time your boyfriend here visited me. My, how long it's been! Tell me.... is the notorious Crooked One still sliced and chopped up like a salad?"
  "Momentarily," Luke shrugged.
  "Why do you ask, Dark One? You're not getting cold feet, are you?" Killer Frost asked. "Because you know what they say....'If your feet are cold long enough, you'll get a nasty case of frostbite.'"
  Rumplestiltskin seemed genuinely baffled. "But I could just grow new ones!"