LVI- Great Minds....

A fist rapped viciously on Killer Frost and Luke Castellan's inn room. Luke raced to get the door as Killer Frost sat on the little sofa, watching the TV.
  "Mayor Mills," Luke smiled. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"
The name immediately caught Killer Frost's attention. She had sensed the burnt out magic in this woman the minute she arrived in Storybrooke.
  "Save it, pretty boy. I know that you two have magic, and that you've cursed my town," the woman glared.
  Killer Frost chuckled, approaching the door. "And? It's not like you've never done the same."
  Regina Mills huffed angrily. "No one, no one, curses my town, except for me!"
  "We beg to differ. Have a nice day," Luke smiled, just as Killer Frost snapped her fingers, Apparating the two out of town.

The two were at the town line now.
  "That was fun," Killer Frost grinned.
  "That was only the beginning," Luke corrected excitedly.
  "But wait," Regina called sweetly. "Why fight? Wouldn't you like to rule this town with me? You could have anything, anything you could ever dream of," she said enticingly.
  "And why would we want to help you?" Killer Frost asked.

  "Because," Regina pointed out,"you could help me bring magic and true misery to this town

  "Because," Regina pointed out,"you could help me bring magic and true misery to this town." She glared hatefully. "We could all have our revenge."
  "We'd love to.... but we can't," Luke frowned poutingly.
  "Our revenge awaits elsewhere," Killer Frost smiled. But then her expression turned Killer, and she stepped towards Regina, at a dangerously close proximity. "We'll see you soon.... Your Majesty."

Regina glared as hard as she could, eyes full of hate and twitching with furious urge.  Killer Frost smirked at the chaos she had caused, and at the wave of her hand, whisked herself and Luke out of Storybrooke, never to be seen in years to come.
  "No," Regina gasped, flabbergasted. "No. No!"