LV- The Curse Of Killer Frost

"Storybrooke is about to experience a disastrous cold front," Killer Frost laughed.

She smiled with genuine satisfaction as she closed her eyelids shut, raising her arms in ritual as she stood calmly in the center of an empty clearing in the middle of a hidden forest.
"Spirituum damnatorum quendam missus, audite ergo correptiones meas," the powerful enchantress chanted in Latin. "Spirituum damnatorum quendam missus, audite ergo correptiones meas!"

Luke watched intently as Killer Frost performed the ancient spell, unable to be achieved by Lord Voldemort himself, standing nearby with the old, evil black book in his hands, ready for Killer Frost. He watched with a hint of fear as she unsheathed her iron blade, as required by the spell, and made a deep red slit along her unusually pale left wrist.
"Chione, numen gelu, exaudi me! Bellonae bella deam, exaudi me! Venus, deam amoris, exaudi me! Plutonem, morte Deum, audite me! Expressi per potentiam di mihi, rogo omnes cadere, ut moriatur!"

The sky, already dark and gloomy as it was, seemed to darken and pale more and more by the second. Luke glanced upward, dazed by the power of the witch before him. She seemed as if she herself controlled all life and death.
"Quaero enim omnia fluunt Chione manibus dea et ipse. Duratus eorum ne pereant!"

Luke, being a Greek, was completely oblivious as to what Killer Frost had just said. For all he knew, she could have just ordered a pizza. But he knew the curse was something nasty. It would pillage the land, and being the hidden gem that it was, Storybrooke would never be found. Perfect.
  "Duratus eorum ne pereant! Duratus eorum ne pereant! Duratus eorum ne pereant! DURATOS EORUM NE PEREANT! DURATOS EORUM NE PEREANT! DURATOS EORUM NE PEREANT!DURATOS EORUM NE PEREANT!"

The ground shook violently,all lights in the city shut off, and giant swords of ice hailed down from above. Killer Frost opened her eyes, reveling in the wicked curse that she had wrought upon the people of Storybrooke. It was a long term curse, the sort that lasted for decades on average. The curse would be eternal and binding. Killer Frost knew that the only way to undo this curse was to ritualistically kill both Diana Black and Killer Frost herself. And leaving town wouldn't even free anyone of this curse; it was fiercely binding. Anyone present, besides Killer Frost, the caster of the spell, and Luke Castellan, a Witness, would be bound to its effects. This horrible curse was designed to torture the masses for years,decades, possibly even centuries. And in a place like Storybrooke, where none had to age and magic existed, centuries, even millennia, was a very strong possibility. From this torture, Killer Frost seemed to derive a sort of pleasure. Not even she knew why that was, but continued to pursue the pain and suffering of others. Fiona Harding was dead, and as was Diana Black, never to be found again.
  "Dona eis misericordias," Killer Frost grinned in conclusion of the wicked Dark spell.