Author has a crazy idea again

Although the last update was only three days ago, don't worry: A new chapter will come soon! 😁

With that being said, I'd like to say that I will be publishing a new book soon. Unlike the last one - the Hetalia/Fairy Tail one - everyone can understand this story because it's genre is a short story, in the format of general fiction.

Below is the info. ⏬ ⏬

Title: Doll On The Shelf

Author: Oh, you know. A unicorn.

Genre: Short Story

Subgenres: General Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Key Words: Dream, Imagination, Friend, Doll, Life

Short Summary: A girl finds a doll who is alive and magical. They go on adventures together, contemplating the meaning of life.

Long Summary: Kayla, or Kay for short, has always been a bit shy and detests socializing, so she is doomed when her mom drags her to what they call a "friend club." When Kay gets there, she immediately looks at the clock, waiting for the drastic three hours to pass. However, what she doesn't know is that there's another person who is just as miserable as her - specifically, a doll who is alive and wants to help Kay prank the other people there. Is this the start of a new life?

Will the reader read this book: THEY HAD BETTER OR ELSE THE AUTHOR WILL STOP UPDATING THIS BOOK. (No, just kidding. It's up to them. 😆)

The author's last words: "Do you have any thoughts on this? Tell me; I'm really excited to start!"