Hanging out?

A/N: You're gonna like this chapter if you're a dystopian fiction and/or anime fan!

- Starflight's POV -

"I'm bored ..." Sunny, Fatespeaker's friend, groaned as she dragged me to homeroom.

"Me too," Fatespeaker sighed. "Starflight, can you entertain us with a lecture again? Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"No." I snapped. Then, an idea popped up in my head. "Wait actually, sure."

"YAY!" they cheered. "Start talking!"

"Once I was walking down the hallway at school after I hopped off the bus, when an annoying golden-haired girl and her bubbly purple-haired companion started begging me to give them a lecture. So I started talking. Every lecture has a main point. The main point of this lecture is to never ever ever ask someone for a lecture; they might as well make it about you. Done." I smirked at where I thought Fatespeaker was standing.

"Well, I guess that still counts," Sunny sighed so loud I was sure the people in the next room could hear her.

"So, what are your favorite books?" Fatespeaker asked.

"Um, I read the Hunger Games trilogy once, and I'm on the third Divergent book."

"Cool! Do you watch any anime?" Sunny cut in.

"Anime," I frowned, rubbing my forehead. "and that is ..."

"It's like a televised series of fictional characters." Fatespeaker explained. "There are hundreds of them; one of my personal favorites is Fairy Tail."

"I hate Fairy Tail." Sunny complained. "They're always doing fan service and there're so many inappropriate scenes that I have to watch to keep up with the plot."

"You do like Free! though, right?" Fatespeaker questioned hopefully. 

"Well, yeah. The characters are really adorable and all. It just sucks that some people watch it only to see 'hot shirtless people' Oh yeah, and Rin is so mean."

I rested my head in my arms, closing my eyes and just listening to my friends' conversations.

"It was so sad that Snape died!" Sunny cried.

Fatespeaker groaned. "Well, there goes another spoiler. Don't tell me Dumbledore does, too?"

"Whoops."

"Okay, brain-washed idiots!" Mrs. Kestrel screamed. "Yesterday everyone failed the test. Only one person got a full one hundred percent, and that's Mr. Starflight over there," At this, I felt all eyes on me. "but I let him go easy. I will not be as merciful next time!"

"Since when were you merciful in the beginning?" A student muttered under his breath.

The teacher stamped her foot. "DETENTION, Flame!"

Flame groaned. "I hate you, missus!"

Suddenly, the classroom became really quiet. I could practically feel Mrs. Kestrel's hot breath on me as she silently tortured Flame.

"Listen young man," she snapped. "I do not appreciate any making fun of the tutor in school. It is not my fault they chose me to hire all you freaks just for the barest minimal amount of money. Now shut your trap for the rest of the lesson or it's another detention.

"OKAY." Mrs. Kestrel yelled. "YOU RUNTS WILL REVIEW THAT TEST YOU TOOK TODAY. I do NOT want to see anyone come up to my desk for help unless it's that necessary. I'll be in my office." She stomped to the tiny room and slammed the door shut.

"I wanna kill her," Tsunami sighed as she walked over and plopped her notebook on my desk. "What did ya do to solve for 'x' again? And how's 'y 'even involved?"

I groaned. "First of all, let's start off with getting rid of 7 by subtracting it from both sides, then you-"

"Just get to the point already!"

"Alright, alright." I groaned again, dramatically banging my head on the desk. 

After a while, she said, "Oh, by the way."

"Yeah?"

"I have to pick up my lil' sis from school today."

"Which one?" I asked.

"Anemone," Tsunami responded. "poor thing. Second day of school, and it must suck for her cause she's pretty shy, and she can also be a brat too."

"Be sure to ask her about if she in a relationship with anyone!"

"Well actually," my friend responded. "On the first day she told me that there was this girl she kinda liked. The name was something that began with a 'T'."

"She couldn't have a crush on her own sister, can she?"

Tsunami shoved her huge hands on my shoulders, barely allowing me to breathe. "Gross, Starflight."

"So," Fatespeaker grinned. "You want some food?" She had just invited me to her house, and we were both sitting on a couch right now. Without waiting, she kept speaking. "I'm a bit bored right now, what do you want to do?" I suddenly felt something.

"Fatespeaker, get your feet off my lap!" I snapped.

"Oops, sorry!" she snickered a little. "You want some food?"

"Of course!"

"Alright." A moment later, Fatespeaker returned with something smelling so good I could practically bite it out of her hand.

"Sorry, I only have one slice of strawberry cake." she sighed. "We could share it, I guess?"

A weird hot feeling spread across my cheeks. "Y-yeah, sure!"

"Whoops." Fatespeaker said.

"What is it?"

"I ..." she mumbled. "I think I already ate it all in one bite."

"Fatespeaker!" I yelled. "Come on!"

"Just kidding!" she laughed. "Dig in!"

BTW, guys, what are your top fandom OTPs? I really want to know. I'm a huge fan of Everlark (The Hunger Games), Lawlight (Death Note), and of course, Anemarin and all the other awesome WoF ships! (I really like how for Wings of Fire, almost everyone can agree on the ships without much conflict, unlike a lot of other fandoms.) 

I also recently started watching Seraph of the End (geez, it's so hard to type), so let me know if any of you watch it too!