Chapter 14

Once they got everyone they started to head towards the Ghost Zone Museum where all real information about ghosts was created. Mr. Lancer looks at the class then to Danny and Sam "King Phantom? What kind of information is in here that's not in Amity Park?" Danny turns his head towards him with a smile "All the information here is all true" Dash raises an eyebrow "What do you mean all true? Isn't the information in Amity Park true?" Sam scoffs "Not to be rude but all the information in Amity Park's Museum is all wrong facts about us" Danielle giggles "The real information that is true is only here in Phantom City! Right, Daddy?" Danny chuckles and smiles "Right Sweetie" Mr. Lancer blinks in confusion "Hmm I wonder why the GIW told us the wrong information in the Museum?" Valerie rolls her eyes "The GIW are idiots! All they think about is that they are ectoplasmic skum and have no sense of emotion. They want them to be destroyed, they shoot first then ask questions never" Tucker laughs while Jazz agrees "You got that right" Sam smiles "Here we are at our final destination the Ghost Zone Museum where correct information about Ghosts and the Royal Family lives" Mr. Lancer claps his hands and turns around and faces the class "Alright when we get in here, I want all of you to be on your best behavior and don't touch anything or go anywhere not told to. Under....." Gets cut off by Danielle running into the Museum screaming excitedly. Mr. Lancer sighs and shakes his head and turns towards the parents of the little halfa Princess. He raises an eyebrow making them chuckle. Danny smiles and shrugs "She's excited" Sam laughs "Come on lets go in but when we get in there please stay only in the Main Room and the Royal Family section" With that they all enter the Museum in excitement.

*Sighs* Jack looks over to his wife in concern "What's wrong Mads?" Maddie turns to Jack tiredly "I'm tired of being in here.... I just want to get out and get the class away from this horrid place" Jack looks away "I know Maddie, I want to get out of here as much as you do." Then he looks at her "But we just have to wait till Phantom comes back to check on us" She looks at him "I doubt Phantom would come down here. He would just send his guards instead" Jack shakes his head "I think he would come down here since it is technically our last day here for this Field Trip" Maddie blinks in shock "That's right! We are coming home tomorrow morning" Then she smacks her head in stupidity "Jack! We didn't even show the kids anything about how ghosts are evil, and that they are ectoplasmic skum that just wants us to believe in their tricks." He snaps his fingers "Curse you Phantom" Then he looks at Maddie "We just have to wait till we are going to leave this place and go home with a temporally truce"