Chapter 7

Once the Castle door closed in Maddie's face she screamed out in anger. 'That putrid Ghost!' Then she sighed "Great, now I need to find a way in and prove to everyone that it's not safe here! We were only here to sightsee!" Then she started to walk around the Castle quietly and sneakily to find a way in.

"Pardon me from asking King and Queen Phantom, but we are here for a field trip and would like to see what the Ghost Zone looks like." Then he adds "If you don't mind showing us" Mr Lancer said. Sam smiles "Of course you can look around!" Then she looks at Danny "When should we show them?" Danny smiles "Tomorrow. It's getting pretty late" Danielle whines "Daddy I'm hungry! When is dinner?" Jack scoffed "You can't be hungry! Ghost can't eat since you can't digest anything" Danielle whimpers which makes Danny glare at him. "We can eat and drink just like you. It's just some of my citizens just doesn't want to. Also don't yell at my daughter" Then he looks at Danielle "Dinner is ready now sweetie." "Yay!" She happily said while Sam picked her up and looks at the class along with Jack and Mr Lancer "Come and have some food, I'm sure you are famished" "You don't have to say it to me Sam!" Tucker said running to the dining room in desire. Sam rolled her eyes at Tucks love of meat. Danielle goes intangible out of her mothers arms and files to where Tucker is. Sam just shakes her head and chuckles. "Let's go" They all follow Sam and Danny to the dining room and sees Tucker and Danielle eating meat hungrily. Mr Lancer scolds "Mr. Foley! How did you know where the dining room is?" He looks at him with pieces of steak in his mouth "Ummm good guess?" Valerie and Jazz snickers along with Danny and Sam. "Come on! I just want to eat!" Dash whined. Danny claps his hands "Dig in everyone!"

Maddie hungrily glares through the window at everyone eating food. "Seriously!" 'When I get in there, your going to pay Phantom!' Then she scoffs "They are all going to die, the food must be poisoned" she spots her husband sitting there not eating and smiles "Good boy Jack!" Then she thinks about what she just saw before 'Why did Tucker hug Phantom's Daughter and kiss her cheek before everyone came into the room? It makes no sense! They even talked and I couldn't understand what they said since these stupid windows are sound proof! Whatever it is I need to find out!' Then she walked away from the window to find a way in.

When everyone finished the food Danny and Sam showed everyone except Jazz, Tuck, and Valerie to their rooms there going to be sleeping in. "Okay only two people can be in one room, so pick who you want to be with and go into one of these 4 rooms" Danny instructed while Mr Lancer spoke "We have a odd number so one will have to have one more person into a room" Sam blinks "Who?" Mr Lancer was about to speak when Dash interrupted "It will be Fentina's Sister which will....." "Definitely not be going into a room with you and Kwan!" She screamed. Mr Lancer finally just points to one of the geeks. "Got it. No problem at all" Danny said. With that everyone except Team Phantom go to there rooms. Danny and Sam turn to the rest of Team Phantom. "We will talk in the morning" Tuck nods "Gotcha dude!" Valerie and Jazz just nodded. Danny and Sam bring a tired Danielle to her room and lay her down on her bed so she can go to sleep before they go to sleep in their own room.