Chapter 3

In the morning they got everything they needed for the Trip and Jazz, Tucker, and Valerie left the Zone through the Ghost Portal from the Castle which leads to Danny's room in the Fenton Works. Jazz looks at Tucker and Valerie "Okay, I'm going to sneak downstairs and go out the door and come back in since my parents don't know that I'm home from "College", then I'll come back up to tell you it's clear" They both node with clarification. Jazz quietly sneaks down the stairs and goes out the door then back in with fake enthusiasm "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Maddie and Jack come up the stairs from the lab. Maddie smiles "Hi sweetie" Jack gives her a hug "Jazzrincess" Maddie looks at Jazz "How are you? Err why are you home?" Jazz Fake smiles "I heard that you were taking Danny's English class in the Ghost Zone for a Field Trip, and I wanted to know if I could be a chaperone?" Maddie smiles "Of course you can be a chaperone!" Jazz keeps the Fake smiles on her face "Great well I'll be right down the stairs, I need to get my self ready for today" Maddie looks at Jazz walking up the stairs "Okay Jack and I will be downstairs and if you hear the doorbell ring can you let the class in for us?" Jazz screamed from upstairs "Sure Mom!" With that Jazz went back into Danny's room to get Tucker and Valerie. Tucker looks at Jazz and gives her a Fenton Phone "Danny came through the portal and gave us these so we can communicate with each other" Valerie smiles "Are we ready to go downstairs?" Jazz takes the Fenton Phone from Tucker "Yeah we can go downstairs they are in the lab, so we don't have to worry about getting caught" So they go down stairs and Jazz screams "Mom! Dad! Tucker and Valerie are here!" *The doorbell rings* "Along with the class too" Jazz opens the door "Hi Mr. Lancer welcome" She steps aside so that the class can come inside. Mr. Lancer's eyes wides "Jasmine what a surprise! Are you a chaperone for this trip?" Jazz smiles "Yep" Maddie and Jack come up the stairs from the lab and greets the class "Hi everyone welcome!" Mr. Lancer smiles "It's nice to be here Mrs. Fenton, are we going to go to where the portal is so we can get this trip on the road?" Jack beams a smile "Why of course lets go!" Maddie looks around the room "Wait! Where's Danny?" Mr. Lancer looks around the room as well "As well as Ms Manson?" Jazz lies "When I went upstairs to get ready I went in Danny's room to say hi, but he was asleep still so I woke him up but he didn't look to well, so I gave him some medicine and put him back to bed. You don't have to worry about him he's fine". Maddie sighs with relief  "Okay at least he's ok" Mr. Lancer pipes in "What about Ms. Manson?" Jazz thinks of another lie "Umm" Tucker covers Jazz "She texted me saying that she couldn't make it since her parents said to her that she is forbidden to go" Mr. Lancer nodes "Alright" Jazz gives Tucker a thank you look while Tucker gives her a your welcome look back. Maddie claps her hands "Alright everyone lets go down to the lab to get on the SSB (Specter Speeder Bus)" They all went down stairs and got on the SSB and took off into the glowing swirling portal.