Chapter 11

Once they got outside of the Castle they walked down the stairs to where the Royal Carriages were. Paulina squeals "We are going to be riding your Royal Carriage!" Star gasps "OMG! This is so awesome!" Kwan whispers to Dash "It would be nice to go in that but I rather walk" Dash nods "I agree... I rather see it up in person than just sight see" Paulina turns around and faces Danny "Ghost boy! We are riding in them right?" Danielle giggles excitedly and starts flying to the carriage. Danny sighs "Danielle sweetie we aren't using the carriages" Dani frowns "Aww why not!" Jazz smiles "We are walking them around since they can see it up close instead of sight seeing" Dani flies back to them "But Gellius audierat Jazz (Auntie Jazz) I don't want to walk!" Sam laughs "You don't have to walk, you can hover" Danny chuckles "Come on let's get going" Paulina whines "B-but... I never get to go into a Royal Carriage!" Valerie rolls her eyes while Mr. Lancer scolds "Ms. Sanchez please! I'm sure King and Queen Phantom don't want to hear more whining than they already do" Paulina crosses her arms "Hmph" Mr. Lancer sighs "Sorry about Ms. Sanchez" Danny raises his hand "Not a problem" Then he chuckles "We already hear a lot of whining in this family" he looks at Tucker and Danielle. Tucker gets offended "Hey! I don't whine all the time!" Dani just smiles and shrugs innocently. Valerie sighs "Tucker you always whine when your PDA gets destroyed or when we have no meat in the kitchen" Danny and Sam smirks when Tucker doesn't say anything back. The whole class looks at them confused. Sam then looks at the class "Alright we are leaving now, so please follow us and keep up" Danny adds "Also please don't harm or insult our citizens" with that they walk down the path to there first destination of the tour.