Ch 25 - Information on Phantom Task and Phantom Hive

You wake up the next morning with Charlotte still cuddled up against you. She was awake but was watching you. You couldn't help but stare into her beautiful eyes and smile.

"Good morning Beautiful. How are you feeling?" you say.

"Wonderful. I will admit that I am a little sore down there but I heard when it is your first time that it happens." Charlotte says.

"Sorry for that. How about I make you breakfast to make it up to you?" you say and ask.

"I would love that." Charlotte says.

You get up out of bed and head to the kitchen to start cooking. You were happy and enjoyed being with Charlotte. You knew that you had dreams of Charlotte like last night but never thought she would be the one to bring it up. You felt like the two of you were meant to be together for the rest of your life. You had cooked a decent size meal and set everything on the table. You had sausage and eggs with toast that had gravy poured over it. You set two glass of milk on the table with the dishes. Charlotte came over dressed in her school outfit but you noticed that this outfit looked like it was brand new unlike her other ones. You quickly got dressed and joined at the table. You both had finished eating when Miss Orimura's voice came on over the intercom in your room asking you both to come to command. You both kissed each other and headed to command quickly. When you both got there you saw the whole group was there.

"Good now that everyone is here let's get started. We have gathered information from Madoka's IS unit on Phantom Task and Phantom Hive. We have the main headquarters location of Phantom Task but are still in the lost on where Phantom Hive itself is at. We know they are both connected and are currently taking measure for a plan to take them over. I would also like to present a friend of mine. You would know her as Doctor Shinonono or as Houki's sister." Miss Orimura says.

Just then a cheerful and energetic woman drops down from the ceiling.

"Hi everyone. It's me the genius. Tabane Shinonono. Yaaay!" the woman says.

"You sure are cheerful." you say.

"Oh my! Who do we have here? Let me guess. Your name is (F/N)(L/N)? I know all about you. So how do you like the fifth generation model of the IS unit?" Tabane says and asks.

"It is a pleasure and privilege to be using the newest type of model. I may say you have out done yourself this time. You would be correct on who I am." you say.

"Sooo? Who is the lucky girl? Come on tell me. I will help her out also. I a will make you both units that would work well with each other." Tabane says and asks.

"That would be me." Charlotte says.

"Well I do have good news for you all. May I tell them Chi-Chan? please oh please?" Tabane says.

"Go ahead." Miss Orimura says.

"Well I have upgrades here for everyone's units. They will all be on the same tier level as the fifth generation model after I am done. I hope you all enjoy the new upgrades." Tabane says.

The others just look at each other in shock at the news.

"While she is working on the units we are going to stategize a plan on taking Phantom Task over. Let's begin shall we?" Miss Orimura says.

Everyone sits down to get to business while Tabane goes to work on everyone's units. You and Charlotte hold hands underneath the table knowing that this time it's going to be a serious fight and a bumpy ride.

------------------

I would just like to thank the support of everyone that follows me. Over 550 followers and still getting more. I never thought I would reach that many followers or that my stories would be read so much. I thank everyone and hope that you will continue reading my stories and showing support in something that I like to do. I have one or two chapters left in this story before it's over. I also have two other Infinite Stratos stories going. I have one on Laura Bodewig and Linglyn Huang (Rin/Reen). If you want go ahead and check those out too.