Ch 23 - Dinner

You open the door to your's and Charlotte's room to see the entire Orimura family standing there. You invite them in and lead them to the table. You pull out the chair for Miss Orimura and Madoka. Charlotte smiles at you for being a gentleman. Charlotte slowly brings the food and starts serving everyone. You sat down at the table to watch everyone. Charlotte brings everyone except Miss Orimura some soda. Charlotte puts a bottle of wine and a wine glass in front of Miss Orimura. Once everyone is seated, Miss Orimura looks at you as if asking you for advice on how to start a conversation.

"So how do you like it here Madoka?" you ask.

"It's actually quite educational. Also I find the help from the medical team is quite good." Madoka says.

"I see you have very good grades. I'm quite proud of you for that." Miss Orimura says.

Madoka blushes slightly. Miss Orimura gets up and walks behind Madoka. Before Madoka could react, Miss Orimura wraps Madoka in a hug.

"Let's start over and become a family once again?" Miss Orimura says.

Madoka smiles and hugs Miss Orimura back. You smile seeing the interaction between the two, and grab Charlotte's hand slightly squeezing it. Charlotte looks over at you and smile, finally understanding what the dinner was all about.

"Have fun you two." you say with a smirk on your face.

Ichika just kept on eating acting like everything was normal when all of a sudden Madoka jumped on him giving him a hug. Charlotte and you couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Umm Madoka they are touching me." Ichika says nervously.

Madoka looks down and sees her chest resting on his arm and realized that Ichika was nervous when boobs were touching him. She immediately removed her chest from his arm.

"Sorry about that." Madoka says.

"Screw it." Ichika says giving Madoka a hug.

"Thank you (F/N)." Miss Orimura says.

"I didn't really do anything. The bonds were already there and so were the desires for everyone to be a family again." You say waving it off like it wasn't a big deal.

All of a sudden Charlotte kisses.

"You are the best boyfriend someone could have." Charlotte says causing you to blush.

"I try to be." you say nervously.

After dinner was over, the other three left leaving just you and Charlotte alone.

Charlotte strips down to just her bra and panties. She lays down on her bed.

"Remember I said that you owe me? Well come on over here and lay down with me." Charlotte says.

You lay down next to her knowing you couldn't refuse.