Ch 24 - Getting Pork-ed

Warning right off the gate. This is nothing but a Lemon Chapter.

--------------------------------------

Charlotte climbs on top of you. She slowly starts to remove her shirt exposing her top half in just a bra. You stare wide eyed at her shocked that she was doing something like this. After she had removed her shirt, she nervously unhooked her bra letting it fall completely exposing her breasts. Her face was red from embarrassment.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." you say.

"I want it. I'm just a little nervous because it's my first time. Please be gentle." Charlotte says.

You slowly reach up and gently grab her breast causing her to moan. You slowly play with her nipple and she arches her back from the pleasure of it. She reaches down and slowly undoes your pants. She slides them off of you exposing your shaft. She touches your shaft gently causing you to have extreme pleasure. You reach under her skirt and slowly slide her panties off of her while she unhooks the buttons on her skirt. She drops the skirt on the floor along with your pants. You take your shirt off exposing your chest. She slowly positions herself above your shaft. Once she in position you let her control the pace of things. She slowly slides down on your shaft. As she slowly slides down on your shaft, you both let out a moan of pleasure from it. As not to hurt herself, she slowly grinds up and down on your shaft. She reaches climax a little before you do and cums. Right before you cum, you pull out. You noticed she didn't bring any protection and you didn't either because you didn't know this was going to happen. You end up cumming all over her sheets. You both lay next to each other and let your breathing become normal again. You didn't notice how hard you both were breathing. 

---End of Lemon---

You relax a little before taking turns with the shower. After you had taken your shower last, you come out and noticed she had changed the sheets.

"Sorry for the mess." you say.

"It's alright. Thank you for being gentle with me." Charlotte says.

"I love you and will do anything to make you happy." you say.

"Shall we get some sleep?" Charlotte asks.

"We probably should." you say.

"Can I sleep in your bed with you?" Charlotte asks.

"Anytime." you say smiling.

You climb into your bed and Charlotte climbs in next to you. You both were in just your underwear. Charlotte cuddles up next to you as you reach over to the light to shut it off. You wrap your arm around her and both of you drift off to sleep quickly from exhaustion.

----------------------------------------------

Now wash your hands!