Ch 19 - Limit Breaks

Everyone assembles in the gymnasium. The student council branch off on each side of you ling wings coming from your side. Even though some of the student council still didn't care too much for Madoka they still believed their job was to protect anyone that was a student and held their beliefs in regard and kept their integrity.

"I know that not everyone likes Madoka Orimura but as a job as students of this academy we are to uphold the system that we are to protect each other." you say.

You stand there for a few minutes looking at everyone's face making sure your statement sunk in their minds.

"I have talked personally with Madoka myself and have seen what's inside her heart. I don't think she is lying about anything. As a man I can not sit here and she a girl get hurt nor as a student of this academy I can't abandon our motto to protect each other. So I would like anyone to come forth with ideas to help put limits on her IS unit so it won't physically hurt her to use it." you say.

After a few minutes a girl raises her hands.

"Go ahead." you say.

"Well my IS unit use to do the same. I have a gauge on mine that measures my output of energy that I am using and it has a lock on it to prevent it from going too high for energy usage. Also I have a program that reroutes energy to individual parts of my IS unit when needed." the girl says.

"That would be useful." you said.

Just then Kanzashi walks into the gymnasium.

"I have something that can help with that also. I have been studying her IS unit personally along with my older sister and I can create a program that sets limit breaks on the unit." Kanzashi says.

"How fast can we make these adjustments?" you ask.

"Give me and Tatenashi two days and it will be done." Kanzashi says.

"Alright go ahead and start. As for everyone else, if you come up with an idea please contact me personally on my cellphone. Here is my number." you say pointing up at the board behind you.

Everyone starts pulling out their phones and putting your number in.

"Alright everyone is dismissed for now!" you say loudly.

Once everyone is done, you sit down on the edge of the platform hoping that the plans will work.