Question 69: Nordics

"This question is for the Nordics," England said, handing it to Denmark.

"What does it say?" Finland asked.

"Let me open it first! Sheesh, impatient brothers!" Denmark laughed, opening it up.

'To the Nordics,

Hey! I was wondering, how would you guys react if Norway accidentally turned Iceland to a chibi? (I have nothing against you Iceland, you're just so adorable. Denmark too!)

Thanks again, love'

"Well, I would make him call me big brother like before when he was a chibi," Norway said.

"I would start flipping out! I don't want to be a chibi again!!" Iceland said, stunned with shock.

Denmark came up and put his hand on Iceland's shoulder, "I would make him go under my rule! Hahahah-"

Norway's palm hit the back of his head. Hard. He fell over in pain.

"Well, I would love playing with meester Iceland! He's so cute when he's tiny!" Finland kitty-faced, holding back squeals.

"Mm," was all Sweden said.

"Well, I would-" Sealand started.

"Shush now, Sealand. You're not a part of the Nordics," Finland said, patting Sealand on the head.

"Sure, I'm not...." Sealand muttered, crossing his arms, pouting, and looking away.

"Well, I hope that answers your question. Have an awesome day," Denmark winked, giving a peace sign.