Question 26: All Nations With Siblings

"This one's for all of the nations with siblings," Britain said.

"What is it?" France asked.

"Let me read," Britain said.

'Dear all nations with siblings,

If your sibling said they hated you, what would you do? Honestly, I would lock her up in a box and send her to a deserted island because of what she said to me. I have a large family: six siblings not including my mom, me, or even the cat. One of my baby sisters, okay, I mean, she's only 12 and she already says she hates me. I would do anything for her, but she won't give me a hug or smile for it all. It makes me feel like I'm a bad sister! What do I do?!

Sincerely,

Ciel Wynters'

"Okay, how about two of us go for this one? I'll go and....Romano, you can go first," Britain said.

"Okay, fine, I guess. I would just hate it if Veneciano hated me. Of course, that would never happen, but still. I'm truely sorry for you. I would sit her down for a serious conversation and tell her how much you actually care for her. I know what it's like to have someone so distant from you, yet you want them to be so close. When Austria took Vene away, I felt terrible.... I guess that's it. Your turn, crumpet weirdo," Romano said, leaning back on his chair.

"Well, I would feel bad, too. I know what it's like to have a sibling say they don't like you....All kids get like this from time to time. Maybe do what Romano said and have a talk with her. Of course, try to make it kind of entertaining and don't give her a lecture because all you'll sound like is those adults from the Charlie Brown comics. Try to tell her you love her as much as you can. You don't know when you might loose her," Britain said, looking down.

"Hope that answers your question. Thank you, Miss_Fortune for sending in your letter. We love your letters. For now, have a nice day, aru," China smiled.