Question 11: Canada

"We got a question for Canada? I didn't know he was here," Britain said, looking around.

"I'm here," Canada said, waving a hand in front of Britain's face.

"Oh, there you are! Here's your letter," he said, handing him the envelope.

'Dear Canada,

I'm sorry for this late question, but why do people forget you? I mean, that kinda feels like it would be insulting. Oh, be proud- I didn't forget you or Kumajirou!

Ciel Wynters'

"I guess it's kind of mean, but I know that no one can forget me fully. They might not see me, but it's fine. I'm happy now, and I don't want to do anything to upset how great things are now. And Kumajirou? Who's that? Do you know, Kanasara?" Canada asked, looking at the polar bear.

"Who are you?" it asked.

"I'm your owner: Canada," he smiled happily.

"Nobody could forget my little Canadia," France smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Canada nervously laughed.

"It's Canada, dad....Anyways, thank you so much for remembering to ask a question for me, Miss_Fortune! We all love letters from all of you! Remember the maple, and please have a great day!" Canada smiled cutely with his mouth in a kitty face and his eyes closed.         (\(^w^)/) = his face.