Question 46: BTT

"The 'BTT' has recieved a letter," Britain rolled his eyes, flicking the letter to France.

"Ooo~ A letter? What does it say?" Spain asked.

"Ja, dude! What does it say?!" Prussia asked, shaking France.

"Let me open it up! Quit being impatient, you two!" France growled.

'Dear Bad Touch Trio,

All of my guy friends have these huge crushes on me. I'm so sick and tired of walking on eggshells to spare all their feelings. I can't even hang out with them one on one without fear of leading them on or making the others jealous. I have a boyfriend now and I thought it might make it a little better but it isn't. I've made it clear it isn't gonna happen with any of them but all of them are still hanging on to that hope that I'll change my mind. URRRGGGGHHHH! I'm not even that good looking!

Patch'

"I bet you are beautfiul, chica," Spain smiled.

"Ja! Very beautiful!" Prussia agreed.

"And with the problem, I suggest asking your boyfriend to have a talk with them," France said.

"Oh, like a," Prussia said, holding a baseball bat, "Talk?"

"Not like that! Hungary, could you-?" France said.

"My pleasure," she smiled, cutting him off and holding a frying pan above her head.

"VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER, HUNGARY!!!" Prussia cried.

"Well, while they finish that, I hope they will leave you alone, and I bet you are a beautiful chica," Spain smiled wide.

"In the mean time, we love the comments, and thank you, ThatRavingFangirl, for sending in the letter. For now, stay sexy~" France blew a kiss.

"Manténgase tan roja como un tomate!" Spain said.

"Nobody can understand you, tomato idiot," Romano grumbled.

"Fine, I'll go back to English. Stay as red as a tomato," Spain said.

"Violence is never the answer, Hungary! Please stop hitting me! It hurts!" Prussia said, crying as Hungary kept hitting him with her demonic frying pan of doom.