Question 53: Hungary

"We've been getting so many letters! This one's for Hungary," Austria said, handing Hungary the letter.

"Oh, a letter for me? I wonder what it says," Hungary smiled, opening up the letter.

'Dear Hungary,

I'm going to cosplay as you at a con next year, and, so I can behave more like you, I was wondering exactly how you feel about Prussia.

Thanks,

Marie'

"Well, I loathe him because he used to make fun of my hardships during childhood, but he is important in my life. He made me realize that I was a woman, which made me come to talk to Austria more often, and he helped me out a few times, much to my dislike. He is one of my good friends, but he is very mean to me. I often hit him with my frying pan, so I guess it's even. Right, Prussia?" Hungary asked, looking at Prussia.

"You're such a turdsicle, Hungary! That was so stupid!" Prussia laughed, holding his stomach and leaning over.

"Quit being such a turd-wad!" she yelled, hitting him over the head with her frying pan lightly.

"We're frenemies; quit doing your girly ways to make it longer!" he growled.

"Whatever, rántás(jerk)," Hungary huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away.

"Well, because I am awesome, I'm going to end this! We love all of the letters; thank you for sending them in. For now, STAY AWESOME! Of course, not as awesome as me~ No one can be THAT awesome~" Prussia smirked.

"QUIT BEING A SMART-ALIC! Hungary yelled, hitting Prussia with her frying pan.