Question 58: England

"A letter for England," France said.

"Finally I'm getting letters. I feel loved," England smiled, kitty-facing.

'Dear England,

Which of the countries would be your least favourite and which would be your favourite, judging solely on personality? (You can't say France because you and I both know that you love each other)

Sincerely, Mia Rossi <3'

"I really don't like Russia because of his magick skills that are creepy and scary. I don't like Sealand because, well, it's Sealand, you know? I don't like HongKong because he used to set fireworks off at my house, and my people were frightened! I do like America through all of the hardships we've faced, but he still needs to shut up. I apparently France because....um....he's....I can't find a reason. Oh, he raised me, so maybe that could be why he would be in my favourites? Yes? No? Japan is one of my friends mostly because he's very mannerly and minds his business when need be. I hope that answers your question," England said.

"Dude, hurry up and end this thing. I'm staaaaaaaarving," America groaned.

"I'll make you some scones when we go home," England rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, I was thinking a cheeseburger, but whatever floats your boats, man," America said.

"Okay, well, thank you for the letter, and we love all of the letters. For now, have a great day," England said.

"You ended it. Food. Now. Come on!!!" America whined.

"QUIT BEING AN IMPATIENT LITTLE TORTILLA (sorry, inside joke~)," England yelled.