Question 25: Belarus

"Miss Belarus! You've got a letter!" Latvia said, looking around for his boss's sister. (Yes, Latvia made an appearance! :O)

"A letter?" she said, popping up behind Latvia with an evil aura around her.

"Y-Y-Yes! H-Here it is!" he said, handing her the paper.

She opened it up and read it.

'Dear Belarus,

Why do you stalk your brother? Do you know that incest is so twenty milleniums ago? Seriously, if you want him to like you, try this: be a good girl who won't threaten to kill, maim, harm, or seriously injure anyone and doesn't bring around knives to hurt people with. Be nice and polite.

Ciel Wynters'

"What do you mean? Russia loves me. I don't stalk him! I just follow him around to make sure no one tries to take him away from me. I don't hurt people....unless they come near my Russia. I'm nice and polite, but if you touch my big brother, I will hurt you so that you will beg for the sweet taste of death as you watch your blood trickle down your body and the pain radiates around all of your body," Belarus said, looking up and smiling in thought.

"B-Belarus?! What are you doing here?!" Russia asked, walking in and freezing in place.

"Big brother, I love you!" Belarus smiled, throwing her arms around him.

"Help me...." Russia whispered to a shaking Latvia.

Latvia shook his head back and forth, hiding behind Estonia.

"T-Thank you for reading, and thank you, Miss_Fortune, for sending in the letter. We can't wait for our next letter. For now....try to stay away from Russians....They're creepy...." Estonia said, trying to comfort the clinging Latvia.