Question 59: Canada, England, And America

"Canada, America, come over here. We got a letter," England said, waving them over.

"What is it?" America and Canada said simultaneously.

'Dear America<3, England^.^, and Canada<3,

America, do you ever get tired of being the hero? Oh, and how do you eat so much at one time...? O.o

England, does ever get old with America? Do you ever TRULY want to get rid of him?

Canada, You may not be noticed by the other countries, but I know a lot of girls that would literally KILL to spend one hour with you. You're awesome!

I love you guys!

Lots of love,

Mia Rossi'

"The author of this really doesn't like the way that you put the questions for all three like that, but the questions were too good to give up, so whatever. I don't get tired of being the hero! I'm too awesome to be! I can eat about ninety-four hamburgers with seventy-nine fries and sixty-three shakes. After that, I hibernated for a week.... I don't suggest doing that. Ever. Seriously," America said.

"Quit being a wanker. Yes. Yes, it does get old, but I never truly want to get rid of him because he's my little brother. Yea, he can be very annoying, but he just doesn't want to be forgotten, like Canamara. (haha, when Mara heard Kumajirou say Canamara instead of Canada, she flipped out because it had Mara in it.)" England said.

"Oh, r-really? It's actually quite nice to hear that people like me. The only people to usually talk to me are France and America, although Britain thinks I'm America sometimes...." Canada said.

"Well, thanks for the letter; we love them! Have an awesome day, bro," America smiled.