Kidnapped

*hey guys I'm actually gonna be starting a new story soon, but I will try to be regularly updating this one as well. My new story is gonna be called 'Mine', so yea check it out! Anyways, enjoy!*

I wake up, it must be the next day, it feels like I've been out for a while. It looks like I'm in a barn, and, what do you know? My hands are handcuffed together and the cuffs' chain is nailed to the wall. Great. Just great. On top of everything bad in my life right now, i had to go walk into some random guy's house. I guess I was just so desperate to be noticed for me, and not Tay.

"Let me out!" I yell. Like that's gonna work. Chris Towson walks in. "Why'd you kidnap me, you creep?!" "Cuz I want your sister's money," he says smoothly, with a small chuckle. "So why didn't you take her?" "because she'd give up in a heartbeat, but if she's fighting for someone....well, you get the idea," he says. "Well, are they gonna give you the money?" I ask. "Not yet...usually people try to think of a way around paying," he answers.

"Oh," I say, disappointed.

TAYLOR'S POV

Why the heck did she have to go running off?! Now look where she is! Kidnapped by some phony record label! The guy is asking for one million dollars to give her back. I mean, yeah I'm gonna pay, but my Mom insists on trying to find another way.

My mom walks on from the other room. "Well?" I ask, I'm super anxious. "They have a location. But this guy is good. He's threatening to kill Natalie, if they set one foot on the property," she says. "So we pay?" "I suppose," she says. I sigh, not in relief, but in fear that he'll kill Natalie anyways.

*Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have much else to put in yet...*