March 14

*OKAY IM GONNA RANT HERE FOR A MINUTE. Honestly, some Directioners really make me angry. I was reading a story and it had a bunch of negative comments about Taylor like 'She's fat, ugly, and retarded.' and IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!! Now don't get me wrong I'm also a Directioner, and I don't see why they have to hate on Taylor!!!!!!!! IM JUST DEAD NOW, OKAY? Thank you for putting up with my rant. :)*

The first show is tonight, and I am nervous for Taylor. This tour will be very different from her past ones, and I'm nervous of how everyone will react. She is opening with 'Red' since that's the album title. Taylor asked me to introduce her, so here I go.

I walk on stage. "Hi!" I say to the audience. "Um, I'm Natalie, Taylor's sister, and I just want to say I hope you all have a great night!" I run of stage and Taylor gets positioned behind the curtains, just as they pull apart.

As Taylor begins the show, I am supposed to pick out fans for the

T-Party. Just me. Usually she also asks Mom and Dad, but I guess she wanted to give me a chance. I get to pick 8 people.

I walk down the stage stairs and into the crowd. A girl about 14 years old taps her friend, points at me, and starts fangirling. I shove the passes into my jeans pocket and walk over. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE TAYLOR'S SISTER!" She shouts. "Yep," I say. "W-why are you talking to me anyways?" she asks. I smile, and hand her a pass to the T-Party. She screams and I continue my quest to find amazing fans.

Next, I see a little girl holding up a sign that says 'I LOVE YOU, TAYLOR' in big sparkly letters. Tay would love that. I walk over to her. "Hi!" I say. "I'm Natalie, Taylor's sister!" "I'm Cassey," she says. "Is this your first concert?" I ask. She nods. "Do you want to meet Taylor?" I ask. She nods excitedly. I hand her mom a pass. "Just go backstage after the show," I say.

A girl with long dark hair taps my shoulder. "Yeah?" I ask. "You're Taylor's sister, right?" she asks. I nod. "Can you give this to her?" she asks, holding out a hand knitted scarf with the word 'RED' on it. "No, I'm sorry," I say, and her smile droops. "But you can!" I say, handing her a pass. Her face lights up and she thanks me.

I continue this for the rest of the night, then go to the t-party. The fans are all so nice, and Taylor is showered with gifts. Once we return to the hotel room, we are all exhausted. Taylor falls on her bed and sticks her face in her pillow. "Natalie, I forgot how exhausting touring is!" she says with a laugh.

I nod, and we fall asleep.

*SORRY SHORT CHAPTER. I WANTED TO UPDATE THOUGH, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T IN FOREVVVVVVER*