I live where?!

We arrive at a big brick house in Nashville. It's only about 15 minutes away from Mrs. Woodly's. That's good. Miss Votral takes my duffel and I grab my guitar. Butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach as I press the doorbell. It rings and a woman with wispy blonde hair opens the door. "Hi, I'm Andrea, but I guess you can call me Mom now!" she says and I grin widely. "Austin, Taylor,Scott, get in here!" my "Mom" calls. Wait- Andrea, Austin, Scott, TAYLOR!?!? Is Taylor Swift my freaking older sister? I'll find out soon... Miss Votral hands my bag to my Mom and leaves.

Three people come into the room, "Natalie, meet Scott, your Dad, Austin, your big brother, and Taylor, your big sister," Mom says. "So, you're-" "Taylor Swift, yeah that's me!" Taylor says. "And you're"-"your big sister? Yeah!" she finishes and I smile. Taylor takes my hand and leads me to the living room. I sit on the couch, and I feel pretty awkward, I'm in the Swift's living room for goodness sake!

"So, why did you pick me?" I ask once everyone is there. "Because, you just seemed... I don't know, the most real!" explains Dad. "Yeah, I guess. Most of the things they said were lies anyways," I say, and laugh. "What's so funny?" asks Austin jokingly. "It's just that all the girls at the orphanage were like, Nat, why do you like Taylor Swift? She'll never adopt you! And...here I am!" I say. Taylor looks worried. "Did they bully you?" She asks. "Yeah, they did. They called me names and hit me and last night the broke my guitar. I fixed it though!" I say.

"Well, they're jerks. You're a beautiful girl, Natalie. Don't listen to them," Mom says, laying a hand on my thigh. I smile. This is where I belong. "Come on! Let me show you your room!" Taylor squeals. "Okay!" I say and we run upstairs. She leads me to a door at the end of the hall. It has a pink wooden N hanging on the front.

Inside, it's like heaven. The walls are a deep purple, and the carpet is white. The bed is white with a colorful circle pattern. There is a desk with an iPhone five in a dark purple case. "How'd you know purple is my favorite?" "Lucky guess!" Taylor says with a shrug. I open the closet. It's huge. "We'll go shopping tomorrow. I didn't know your style or sizes," Taylor says. "You don't have to, I mean, I do have clothes. By the way, will you help me unpack?" I ask. "Yes, and I will take you shopping. You can't say no to me!" she says, unzipping my bag.

We spend the next hour putting away my things and setting up my phone. She puts in her, Austin, Mom, and Dad's numbers. I then add Mrs. Woodly. "Who's Mrs. Woodly?" Taylor asks. "A friend," I say as I finish typing the number. Taylor smiles and we walk downstairs for lunch. It's just grilled cheese, but it taste like the bet meal of my life, now that I have a family.