Shopping!

The next day, I am woken up to Taylor jumping onto my bed. "Wake up Nat!" she screams and I groan. "What?" I say groggily. "What time is it?" I finish. "8am!" she yells. "Why?" I say and hit her with a pillow. "Because!" she says excitedly, "I LOVE shopping. Now up, up, up! Lets go!" she says and leaves.

I pull on jeans, black high top converse, a black and white t shirt that says "rebel", and a silver infinity necklace. I put my hair in a messy bun and go downstairs. Tay shoves toast into my mouth then drags me to the car.

I swallow then ask, "is anyone else up?" "Don't worry, i left a note!" she exclaims and I laugh. I absolutely love my new family. When we arrive, Taylor drags me to the food court and we buy smoothies. She gets strawberry and I get banana. "C'mon take a picture!" Tay says and I take out my phone.

We take a few pictures the she asks me if I have a Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. I say no, so we make me one. I post my first picture, the one of me and Tay at the mall.

Instantly, Chrissy comments. It says, "Photoshopped. Aren't we desperate?" I show it to Tay and she posts the picture herself. Chrissy apologizes. She's such a suck up. Anyways, I got a lot of cute outfits, and a new guitar. Plus, I'm meeting Taylor's best friend tonight, Selena Gomez.

We drive home and I go to my room. In a way, this is all so overwhelming. I decide to call Mrs. Woodly. I dial the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Natalie."

"Hi, Nat! How is everything?"

"Great! Just a little overwhelming."

"I'd imagine. Who adopted you?"

"You'll never believe me! Taylor Swift's my older sister!"

"Natalie, I told you good things happen to good people!"

"Yes you did! Well, bye I have to eat."

"Alright. I'll talk to you another day."

I hang up the phone and I feel much better. I go downstairs to eat. "So, what school will I go to?" "The same one," says Tay and my heart drops. I was hoping to get away from Chrissy. Instead, here I am right back where I started. At least we don't have the same bus stop. That's when it was the worst.

"Ok," I say. Taylor smiles and I smile back even though I dread the next morning.