Chapter 15 "Happy Birthday" ~Final~

Hey guys :) I'm back! Haha did ya miss me? I'm sorry I take so long to update! I get so caught up in things that I lose inspiration and I just cant write.

I want to dedicate this chapter to 3 people. First, My Bekah, MissFictionFairy, for helping me with this chapter and writing a little bit for me (her section will be marked with two **). Second, MixedMarbles for making me my new cover just because she wanted to :D isn't it adorable??? And last but not least, Slender_Proxy_ just because they left a super sweet comment on my page before I posted this.

Ok enough with this AN, enjoy the story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~September 2013~

~One Year Later~

~Nialls POV~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I hear ringing loudly in my ears as I feel several bodies slam own on my (previously) sleeping one. Groaning I open my eyes and see all the lads in a pile on top of me. Bekah standing next to the bed giggling

"Get off me ya fat counts!" I groaned again trying to push them off.

"Daddy said a bad word!" Bekah gasped and I chuckled.

"It's daddy's birthday he's allowed a couple bad words." Zayn chuckled as he climbed off of me and helped the others up.

"Happy birthday daddy!" Bekah said as she climbed into bed to give me a hug. I smiled and kissed her head. "Uncle Hazza helped me make breakfast! Come on!" She said and hopped up running out of my room, all but Liam following her out.

I got up from the bed, in nothing but my boxers and sleep pants. Yawning I stretched my arms up before starting to follow her out, only stopping when arms around my waist pulled me back into another body.

"Happy birthday babe." I hear his voice whisper before I feel lips on my burning cheek. I smiled shyly up at him and he pecked the corner of my mouth before unwrapping his arms. "Come on birthday boy, your breakfast awaits" He said with a smile before walking out of my room.

I stand there smiling like a goof and think about the past year. So much has happened in the past year, One Direction has gotten huge EVERYWHERE, we've traveled to or have plans to travel to Japan, Australia, every state in America, and so many more! We had our own day dedicated to us "1D Day", we have three albums out and are finishing up a movie to come out for Christmas, a freaking MOVIE!

And of course all the things behind the scenes. Zayn got engaged to his girlfriend Perrie, Louis found out his mum is pregnant with another set of twins, Harry got a girlfriend named Karlee who is the sweetest girl ever, and as you probably figured out already...

Liam and I are sort of together? We haven't actually made it official, like we've never asked the other to be the others boyfriend or anything, and nobody but us know, we don't go out together, we aren't even gay or anything... It just sort of happened... And we haven't even kissed properly since that first time in the hallway almost two years ago.

"NIALL! Come on!!" a voice yelled breaking me out of my thoughts. Laughing I shook my head and ran out of the room and towards the rest of the boys.

~~~~~~

~Liam's POV~

Niall sat in the recliner that we moved to the center of the room and finished up his breakfast as Harry finished setting all the gifts around him.