Chapter 5 "I Don't Know If I Can Go On.."

It's been a few days since the thing with Rebekah, since that day Bekah and I mostly stayed in the room, really only coming out for meals and boot camp. I've managed to make it through boot camp with little trouble. Tonight was the final decision before the judges houses. Tonight would decide whether I made it through to the judges house or not. 

"Bekah, go get ready. When need to leave in half an hour" I mumbled as I climbed tiredly down from our bed. I pulled a shirt out of my suit case and pulled it on, following Bekah to the bathroom to help her brush her teeth and fix her hair as I fixed my messy hair as well. 

A while later all the contestants were standing on the stage in front of the judges waiting to be called see if we made it or not. The judges started calling names for those who made it and they went backstage with a final hug to those of us still on stage. Finally when it was down to a small group of boys and girls the judges stopped calling names and I knew this was it. I glanced back at Bekah who had a confused face, probably wondering why her daddy wasn't running off the stage happily like the other people.

"I'm sorry to say this, but you all did not make it through.." Simon said as I looked back at him and I looked down a little disappointed. We all nodded mumbling "thank yous" or "oks" as we shuffled off the stage.  I tried not to cry like a lot of the other contestants were, but it was a little hard, I was so depressed I didn't make it... I tried to wipe my face off by pulling the collar of my shirt up. I tried to ignore the cameras recording me as i made my way to Bekah.

"Daddy" She said as I picked her up "Why you crying?" She asked wiping at my tears and I gave her a sad smile.

"Daddy didn't make it sweety. We're not going through." I told her and she frowned.

"We gowing howm?" She asked and I nodded sadly. "I don't wanna! I wanna stay wif Unca Lou, and Li, and Zay, and Hazz! And Cherry! Why can't we stay dada?" She asked sadly.

"I'm sorry baby. I know you don't want to leave. But we dont have a choice... We have to go home." I said sadly kissing her head as she laid it on my chest. 

"Can we please have the boys and girls that didn't make it up gather in two separate groups please? Girls over there and guys over here?" One of the producers called and I set Bekah down a little confused.

"Stay here Beks." I said before walking over to the group of guys.

"When I call your name please step forward." The guy said and looked down at his clip board. "Harry Styles. Louis Tomlinson. Liam Payne. Zain Malik. And Niall Horan." He called out. I looked at the lads as we stepped forward. "Please go meet the girl's group on stage, the judges would like to talk to you." He said before walking off. I glanced between the guys and looked back at Bekah who was happily talking to Matt (who made it through) before following the lads on stage. We walked on to the stage and stood in a line, from right to left it went Harry, Me, Zayn, Louis, then Liam. A group of four girls were on the other side of the stage.

"Hello" Nicole said (AN: I can't remember it the girl judge's name so I'm going with Nicole.) and some people mumbled "hi's"   "Thank you so much for coming back." She said politely as she looked us over. I knew we were all nervous and on the edge of tears at the thought that we might be going home. "I know, from some of your faces that this is really hard. we thought long and hard about it, and we thought of each of you as individuals. And we feel you are just to talented to let go of. We think it would be a great idea. To have two separate groups." She said and we all kinda looked at each other nervously as Simon took the mic.

"We've decided yo put you both through to the judges houses." He barely finished his sentece before the girls we screaming, Harry dropped down next to me, I was jumping around happily, Louis and Zayn were fist pumping and high fiving and Liam was jumping around with me. All of us were so excited, we couldn't believe what we just heard.

"Guys, guys, girls." Simon said getting us to calm down. "This is a lifeline. You have got to work ten, twelve, fourteen hours a day, every single day, to make this opportunity. You've got a real shot here guys." He said and smiled at us, some of us (including me) clapped and headed off stage. we quickly ran out of the backstage to where all the remaining contestants were. When we opened the door everyone was hugging in cheering. Me and the lads ran in cheering loudly and everyone turned towards us and started cheering again as they saw us, but the one cheer I heard over all the others was the cheer coming from a little girl, no, MY little girl as she ran through the crowd and into my arms.

"DADDY!!" She cheered as I picked her up and hugged her close. Her little arms were wrapped around my neck as I walked into the crowd of celebrating people. We all got hugs and claps on the shoulders and congratulations. As everyone started thinning out and heading back to the house to gather their stuff for the two weeks off before we headed to the judges house. 

I walked into our room behind the Lads with Bekah on my shoulders, leaning tiredly against my head. I pulled her off my shoulders and tossed her onto the bed. She giggled tiredly before curling up with a small yawn, it was adorable. I pulled myself over the rail to kiss her head quickly before hopping down and sitting next to Liam on his bunk. Louis and Harry were sitting on the floor in front of us and I saw Zayns head hanging off his bunk above. We all just sat in silence for a bit as everything that just happened settled in.

"I can't believe what just happened..." Harry mumbled finally breaking the silence. Everyone smiled a bit and nodded our agreement. 

"I'm so happy I made it.. But.. I don't know if I can go on.." I said quietly.. I could feel every ones eyes on me but I wasn't looking at them. 

"What do you mean? You've worked so hard to get here, why would you not want to go on?" Zayn asked from above me. 

"I was thinking about it before we got through.. I was thinking about what would happen if I did make it through.. If I did somehow make it to the live shows and made it through everything and what exactly would happen..." I said looking up at Zayn before looking at the other guys. "You guys have seen the attention everyone gets, even if they don't make it very far through the live shows. I was thinking of how terrible it would be to put Bekah through that.. I mean she's three, and doesn't have anyone but me.." I said with a sigh, placing my elbows on my knees and dropping my head into my hands. I felt Liam rub my back and felt someone pat my knee.

"Niall, everyone will understand if you don't want to go on." Liam said as he continued to rub my back. "But don't make your decision tonight. Promise me you'll sleep on it and let us know tomorrow before we leave for break yeah?" He asked and I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah. Okay." I said and he smiled.

"Okay, now lets figure out a place we can meet up and stay for our two weeks, then lets head off to bed so we can leave tomorrow." He said looking back at the Lads. We all had thoughtful looks an our faces and we were silent as we thought. Finally Harry snapped his fingers and we all looked over at him.

"My mum just remarried and my step-dad Robin has a bungalow they'd let us stay in. It's got two rooms and a pull out couch in the living room, a bathroom, and a fire pit and pool right out front. It'd be the perfect place to hang out and practice for the two weeks." He said with a smile looking at all of us.

"Would your mum and Step-dad really let us stay?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, I can give her a call now and ask if we can come over tomorrow." He said standing up and grabbing his phone.

"Sounds good to me. Well, I'm gonna head off to bed now, it's been a long day..." I said with a sigh. The boys nodded and Liam patted my back as I got up and I mumbled a quick goodnight as I stripped to my boxers quickly before climbing up into my bed and curling up behind Bekah with my back to the railing and Bekah curled into my chest. I pulled the blankets over us and kissed her head before slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, and sucky, and blah.. I honestly don't know what i'm doing with this story i'm just kinda going with it.. Anyways, please comment and vote and tell me what you think :)

Working on a new chapter right this very second so i hope to have another on open in a week or so :)

~Jordan <3