Chapter 14 "I love my Li-Li!"

Hey guys... Sorry it's been so long, my weeks are just passing by in a blur! I didn't even realize it was apirl today till I realized that my schools jr high production is next week...

btw sorry if this seems short, my word counter says 2252 words but I don't know how long that is..

also I don't edit my work so, sorry if it's a bit rubbish...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis’s POV~

After the show I walked into the dressing room to relax a bit but stopped short when I saw Bekah sitting alone on the couch just looking around curiously.

“Bekah boo? Whatcha doin babe?” I asked as I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She smiled up at me.

“Auntie Lou went to lay Luxy down, so I waited here for daddy. He’s waitin for uncle Li-Li.” She stated with a smile.

“Oh really? And what is daddy waiting for li-li to do?” I asked her and she shrugged.

“I think daddy wanted to kiss uncle li-li again!” She giggled and I sputtered.

“Wait... What did you just say?” I asked Bekah as she slid off the couch. She turned to face me and nodded her head.

“Yeah, Daddy told me he kissed uncle li-li this morning!” She giggled again before skipping off to her play toys in the corner.

     ~Niall’s POV~

~several weeks later~

“Bekah is all your stuff cleaned up? We need to get back on the bus.” I asked my daughter who was laying on the floor playing with a couple of her dolls.

“Nooo, daddy, I don’t wanna go back on da bus! I’m tired of da bus!” Bekah whined. I sighed and walked over to her, picking up the toys she set down and put them in her bag as she whined. I picked up her bag and set it over with the rest of our stuff before walking back to Bekah who was sitting on the ground pouting.

“Come on Bekah, we need to go.” I said and she shook her head, crossing her arms as she pouted more. “Bekah…” I warned her. She shook her head again and I sighed. “Rebekah Jane, get up now!” I said more forcefully, raising my voice just the slightest so she knows I’m serious.

Bekah blinked up at me before pouting again but standing up this time stomping to the door, I rolled my eyes and followed her to the door, picking up our stuff and following her out the door and down the hallway to where the lads and Paul were waiting for us. I gave them all a small apologetic look as we walked up. Bekah ran over and hid behind Paul as everyone stepped into the elevator. I stepped in and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and sighing softly as I felt the elevator move.

“You okay mate?” Zayn asked patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes and gave him a small smile.

“T’ be honest, I’m exhausted. Bekah’s found a new wave of mischief and rebellion-ness.” I paused to shoot Louis a look and he just gave me a smug smile and a shrug. “She’s been refusing everything I tell her and has been running amuck around the hotel…” I told him and heard a couple chuckles around the room. I glared at the two chuckling lads. “If you think it’s so funny you try raising a kid that doesn’t listen, ruins all your stuff, and acts worse than her “terrible twos” stage, by yourself.” I snapped and Harry and Louis shut up immediately.

“Niall, lad, have you ever thought of getting a nanny for Bekah?” Paul asked me as the elevator came to a stop and he ushered us out. I stepped out and turned around quickly to make sure Paul had my daughter, sighing slightly when I saw him carrying her in his arms.