Chapter 3 "You're a lucky kid Horan"

So, I wasn't going to post this today, but I was bored and I figured I'd do something nice :P 

This is kind of a short filler chapter but I still hope you guys like it :)

Photo on the side is Bekah!!

Dedicated to MissFictionFairy because I love her and she has always been my biggest fan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

"You're a lucky kid Horan"

"No, you don't understand. She HAS to stay with me! She doesn't have anyone she can stay with. No family, no friends, no babysitter, not even the day care owner would let her stay with her! I'm all she has, you have to let her stay with me!" I exclaimed. I was currently in an office yelling at some producer guy who kept telling me Bekah can't stay with me at boot camp. "Please, she's only 2. I can't send her away. I swear she won't cause any trouble! She's a good kid! Please" I begged. The man sighed and held up his hand stopping me from begging. He grabbed his phone and stood up.

"I will be back in a few minutes. Please wait here." He said before walking out. I sighed and took a seat in the chair next to Bekahs. I looked over at Bekah, a little surprised she was still asleep. We've been here since early this morning and Bekah's been asleep the whole time. I was supposed to move in for boot camp today but instead I'm in this stupid office arguing about my daughter. A few minutes after the guy left he came back in and sat back down at his desk. "You're a lucky kid Horan." He said. "That was Simon I just called. We talked it over and he said that if there is absolutely no one she can go to then it's okay for her to stay with you. But she has to stay in your room during performances, she is not to bother any other contestants or the crew. And if she is not in your room she most be with you. Understood?"

"Yes, of course! Thank you so much. I promise she will behave! Thank you so much sir!" I said happily. He just nodded.

"There is a car out front waiting to take you and your daughter to the house. All your stuff is already in your room." He said and I nodded getting up and picking Bekah up.

"Thank you." I said again before walking out of the building and to the car out front. I set Bekah in the back and buckled her in and we were on our way. A while later we pulled up to the contestant house. I climbed out after thanking the driver and Bekah hopped out (She woke up right before we pulled up) I grabbed her hand and walked into the house.

"Are you Niall?" A lady asked walking up to us, she had a clipboard she was looking at in her hands. I nodded and she smiled. "Great, you're staying in the boys room with Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. It is right up those stairs, down the hall, door on the right. You can't miss it. All your stuff is already up there, and I believe the other lads are up there too." She said and smiled at me before walking off. I headed up the stairs, Bekah at my side. I went exactly where the lady told me and found a door with a sign saying "Boys Room" on it, I guess this was it. I heard loud talking and laughing coming through the door. I opened the door and walked in, nobody seemed to notice me as they went about arguing about the beds. I could feel Bekah hiding behind my legs as I stood in the door way watching the scene in front of me.

"But I called the top bunk so I get the top bunk!" The lad sitting on the top bunk exclaimed. He had dark brown hair that was swept to the side, kinda reminded me of Justin Biebers.. There was another lad with Justin Bieber hair standing on the bottom of the bed.