Chapter 10: Fast Forward

AN: quick authors note. I'm sorry it's been so long! I've been super busy now with school! :( Anyways! Here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fast Forward 2 years, early 2012~

~Niall's POV~

FLASH, FLASH, FLASH. Cameras clicked all around us, shouts filled the very large room along side loud screams. I looked to one side and saw a barracked of paparazzi's, and a barracked of fans on the other. It had been two years since our journey through the X-Factor and One Direction was bigger then ever! Not only in the UK but the US too! I held Bekah close to my side, the now 6 year-old clinging close to me in fear of the many screams. I followed behind our body guard Paul, Liam at my side, a reassuring hand on my shoulder, with Zayn and Louis behind us and Harry dragging behind them. We made our way towards the front doors of the airport. I heard Bekah whimper as we moved a bit to close to one of the barracked, I smoothed her hair down, bending down and picking the poor girl up earning me "awww's" from the crowd around us. Every since her first appearance, everyone has loved Bekah. She's gotten more fan mail then all five of us lads combined. Finally we made it out of the airport and into the car, away from the fans and the camera flashes.I buckled Bekah into her sit between me and Liam as the other three crawled into the seats behind us.

"That was crazy as SH-" Louis started but quickly cut off when I gave him a glare. "IVERING penguins.. Crazy as shivering penguins." He quickly covered up giving me an innocent look and I just rolled my eyes.

"It was crazy" Liam agreed, turning in his seat to look back a the others. "I don't think I've ever seen that many people in an airport." He said and we all nodded.

"That's what happens when you get as big as you lads!" Paul's gruff voice said from the front seat. We all smiled a bit at that.

"I wish we could get around with out all the paps and fans mobbing us like that." I said as I looked down at Bekah between Liam and I, watching her play with her barbie doll Lou, our hair gal, gave her.

"I know lad.." Paul said, glancing at us over his shoulder. "But they never listen. They go for a story, or a picture, if that means terrifying little Beks then they'll do it.." He said, I sighed and nodded.

Later at the hotel I was unpacking some of Bekahs toys when Lou walked into my room walking a giggling Lux in front of her. Bekah hopped up quickly and ran over to the little girl, talking her from Lou and leading her to the spot on the floor I had put all her toys.

"Aww, such a good cousin she is." Lou cooed as she sat on the couch and watched Bekah and Lux play. I smiled over at the three girls as I continued unpacking some of our stuff and putting them on the dresser or in the bathroom.

"So what did you need Lou?" I asked as I finished up. I sat on the bed and turned towards Lou and the girls.

"I was going to talk to you about Bekah, mostly Bekah and traveling." She said.

"What about it?"

"Well, I know you have a hard time with Bekah, moving her around in the airports and on the streets with all the paps and fans and stuff.. And I was thinking, the crew and us, we don't get that kinda attention. So I thought when we traveled and stuff Bekah could stay with me and Lux, or when Lux is home with daddy I could still take Bekah. Of course I would bring her right back to you as soon as we got back to the hotel or venue, but it would keep her away from the crowds, you wouldn't end up as stressed, she wouldn't end up as scared, and it'd help keep her out of the spot light." She said and I looked at her in awe. Why hadn't I thought of that before?