Chapter 7 "Let him cry on my shoulder..."

((((AN: Sorry it's short :( ))))

~Harry's POV~

"What do you mean Niall's pulling out! He can't pull out now! Simon will kill us!" I exclaimed in to my phone as I paced the floor of my small bungalow.

Louis, Zayn, and I had been practicing all week while we waited for Liam and Niall, as well as just goofing off. And today we were just chilling around the fire talking when Liam called me, I had gone inside where it was quieter when Liam told me.

"I know, I know. But Harry you aren't here, you don't see how completely broken he is right now. His brother just passed away and he's lost the only relative that's ever actually cared about him." Liam told me and I felt my heart drop. His brother died?

"H-His brother died?" I asked. And I heard Liam sigh.

"His dad beat his brother up so much that it put him in a coma... He flat lined last night and they couldn't get him back.." Liam said sadly. I heard a little whimpered voice in the back ground and heard Liam mumble 'Just a second babe..' "Harry, I gotta go. I've gotta help Denise get Bekah packed up and try to get Niall to eat something. I'll call you if I decide to come back too..." He said and we exchanged goodbyes before hanging up.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair before shoving it off the the side. I walked out of the bungalow and back over to the chair I was sharing with Louis. I pulled the blanket back over my legs and leaned back with a sigh.

"Whoa Harry, that was a pretty deep sigh. What's up?" Louis asked tossing his arm around my shoulders, I looked over at Him and Zayn.

"That was Liam calling... Him and Niall are pulling out of the competition." I said sadly.

"What? Why?! We need them!" Zayn said quickly leaning forward to look at me.

"Niall's brother passed away in the hospital and he's a complete mess according to Liam. And Liam is going to stay with him to help take care of Bekah and help some Denise women." I told them and they frowned.

We sat in silence, with only the sound of the crackling fire. All of us thinking about how the hell we're going to do this..

~Liam's POV~

I hung up the phone with Harry and shoved it into my pocket before I bent down and picked up the little bundle of messy hair and tired face named Bekah.

"Baby, why are you out of bed? I thought you were taking a nap?" I asked the little four year old who was resting lazily on my shoulder.

"I was.. But Auntie D was in der and was making nowsie wif big bown boxes." She mumbled, rubbing at her eyes. I sighed and carried her to her room where Denise was in fact packing boxes.

"Dee I thought you were going to wait till she was awake so this," I said bobbing Beks a bit "wouldn't happen." I told the women sitting on the floor packing a box full of toys.

"I was, but then I realized that I had missed told the moving truck the time and I can't reschedule so we've got to get everything packed as soon as possible. So if you could go pack up Niall's room since he's a little pre-occupied..." She mumbled before turning back to her packing. I set Bekah down and looked down at the sleepy girl.

"Go curl up with daddy, yeah?" I asked her and she nodded tiredly but happily before trudging off. I turned back to Denise and crossed my arms over my chest as I leaned against the door jam. "Why are you packing them up anyways? They are perfectly fine here."

"No they aren't. Niall won't leave his bed and when he does it's because you literally  carry him out of his room. He doesn't take care if his daughter, he doesn't talk. He doesn't do anything! I am taking him back to my house because someone has to take care of them." She said not even turning to look at me. I rolled my eyes, having had enough of talking with her about this, seeing as we've had this conversations three times today. I was about to turn around and walk out when a figure brushed past me and grabbed a toy Denise was about to pack. We both looked at the figure in shock.

"Get your hands off my daughters stuff." Niall growled and Denise stared up at him shocked.

"Wha- I- You- what?" Denise stuttered, quickly climbing to her feet and backing up from the deadly look on Niall's face.

"Get out of my house." He said, his voice low.

"Niall, I'm just trying to help!" Denise shot back.

"I don't need your help. I don't want your help."

"Come on Niall! You need help. Think about Bekah, she deserves to grow up with a family, not just a father." She said and folded her arms over her chest.

"Don't." Niall growled, causing Denise to take another step back. "Just don't. You don't know what my daughter deserves. You don't get to tell me how to raise my daughter. I want you out of my house, I don't want to see you again. I don't care if my brother loved you, you are nothing to me!" He said loudly and brought a shock face to both Denise and I. 

Denise opened and closed her mouth for a minute searching for words before she finally just turned on her heels and stomped out of the room. You could hear her stomp through the house and slam the front door. I jump slightly at the loud noise before looking back at Niall. His shoulders had slumped and his face was covered with his hands as he rubbed at his eyes, soon his shoulders were shaking and a sob escaped his lips. I was quick to push myself off the door frame and over to Niall. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him tightly and let him cry on my shoulder..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp.. That's all I got.... i really don't know what I'm doing with this story... I've really lost all my insperation for it... 

So here's a question for you guys, you have two options. Do you,

A: Want me to make this a short story and end it in three or four chapters?  OR..

B: Hold a contest to find a co-writer and maybe a female character to add as Nialls love intrest and maybe make the story longer?

Let Me know in the comments! Thanks guys :) <3