Chapter 4 "She's Not Supposed To Be Here!"

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit! I've had a really busy weekend, and I am absolutely exchusted! But I still managed to get another chapter up for you! Sorry if it's short!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 4

"She's not supposed to be here!"

It's been a few days since I came to the contestants house for boot camp. It hasn't been so bad. Bekah's been really good, I haven't gotten any complaints about her, she's made a lot of friends with the contestants. He favorites are the lads, who she's come to call "Unca Haz, Unca Lou or Lou Lou, Unca Li, and Unca Zay or Zaynie." and then there is Cher Lloyd who Bekah calls "Cherry" That's not all of them, just some of her favorites. Right now I was getting ready to head to the stage with the lads for the dancing bit, which I'm not looking forward to cause I don't dance but Bekah's been helping me practice. And she's also been real good with all the cameras running around. I've often caught her with Mark (one of the camera men) and he'll show her how the camera works and sometimes films her when she's playing with Cher or Liam or someone

"Bekah? Where have you run off to now?" I called in a joking voice as I headed to the game room. The last I had seen her today was when Louis took her down for breakfast. I've seen her run past with Cher, or Matt, or Harry or someone. I walked into the game room and saw Cher sitting on the couch with her laptop looking through music. "Hey, Cher. Have you seen Bekah recently?" I asked walking over and leaning over the back of the couch.

"Uh, the last time I saw her she was grabbing lunch with Zayn." She said looking up at me. 

"Kay, thanks Cher." I ruffled her hair and she slapped my hand and I chuckled as I headed to the kitchen. Zayn was sitting at the counter eating and messing with his phone. "Hey Zayn whe-"

"Just ran off with Matt." He said not even looking up from his phone or leting me finish.

"Thanks Zayn!" I smiled at him as I walked out and headed towards the back. As I was heading to the back I passed Matt in the hallway. "Matt..?" 

"Louis." He pointed up the stairs and I sighed before climbing up the stairs and heading to our room. I opened the door and walked in 

"Louis can I-" I was cut off by Louis.

"Shhhhh!" I looked up and saw Louis laying Bekah in our bed. "She just fell asleep." He whispered as he climbed down from the bed. He pushed me out of the room. He put a little sign on the door before walking away. I chuckled and shook my head. After the first couple days and everyone got use and started to love Bekah they came to learn her schedule and they all decided to make a sign to put on our door so they know to be quiet when Bekah's asleep. Who ever put her down to sleep always put the sign on the door whenever she took a nap or went to bed. I snuck in the room to grab my guitar to practice a song I was supposed to be learning for boot camp. I heard some stirring as I popped open my guitar case and looked up to see Bekah sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy?" She mumbled tiredly. I stepped on Louis bed (his was under ours) and pulled my head up over the railing so Bekah could see me.

"Hey baby, I'm right here. Go back to sleep." I said quietly brushing my hand through her hair.

"Daddy sweep wif me?" She mumbled laying back down.

"Of course." I climbed up into the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her to my chest. She laid her head on my chest and started to drift back to sleep and I hummed a random song.

"Awwwww" I heard different voices come from the door and looked over Bekah to see Mark (camera guy) Louis and Cher standing in the door way.

"Shoot!" Louis mumbled as soon as he saw me looking at him and him and Cher ran off. Mark chuckled quietly and followed after them. I just shook my head with a smile and laid my head back down.

~thirty minutes later~ 

"Daddy! Unca Li says you has to get up!" Bekahs little voice yelled waking me up. I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep. "Daddy you gonna miss you dance tingy!" She said jumping up and down on the bed. 

"Alright, alright I'm up. Quit jumping on the bed, you're gonna fall off." I replied yawning. I wrapped my arm around the little girl and pulled her away from the side. Seeing as she got her clumsy-ness from me she would have probably fallen off the bed if I hadn't. We climbed off the bed and I set her on her feet. 

"Go tell Li I'll meet you guys at the car, okay?" 

"Otay daddy!" 

"And no playing around!" I called after her as she ran off. I chuckled as I heard her sequels and giggles fill the hallway. I grabbed my guitar from where I left it on the floor and put it back in. I took it down stairs and too the living room where most of the contestants were waiting to leave for boot camp. I saw Liam sitting on the couch with Bekah. Her back was against his chest with her head on his shoulder as Liam talked over her head.  I couldn't help but "Aww" quietly at the sight. I took out my phone and took a picture of the two. 

I walked over and took a seat next to Liam on the couch, half paying attention to the conversation, half lost in my thoughts. I watched Bekah jump off Liams lap and run over to Louis who just entered the room. He picked her up and gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek before passing her to Harry who was behind him, which started the game of "Pass the Bekah Babe" which Louis had of course started with everyone in the house, it usually ended with her getting tickled and her running to me screaming about "The evil tickle monsters" we live with. This time was a bit different. This time it ended with Matt tossing Beks to Rebekah Ferguson, the one person who isn't a fan of Beks, the one person who nobody in the house likes. 

"Ugh! Get this thing away from me!" Rebekah complained pulling Bekah off her and tossing her into a chair like she was a piece of trash. 

"Hey! Don't toss her around like that!" I exclaimed standing up as Bekah ran over to me crying. 

"Whatever Neil." Rebekah said rolling her eyes. 

"My names not Neil, it's Niall." I said and she just rolled her eyes again. "What's your problem Rebekah? Why are you such a jerk to her, she's only two for Gods sake!" I exclaimed getting angry

"Because she's family!" She said turning to face me.

"What?" I asked a bit confused, she wasn't making sense.

"Because she's your family! She not supposed to be here! It's not fair to those of us who had to leave everyone we love! She's should be with her mother, or grandparents or something! Not here." She said angrily before storming out of the room. I stared at the space she was just standing in shock. I have never heard anyone say something like that before, nobody's ever had a problem with Bekah before. I wasn't really sure what to do. But one thing that I was sure of was that my daughter was crying, and I was the only one who could help her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! Sorry it's a bit short, it's kinda just a filler chapter, Gonna go write the next one and hopefully won't kept you guys waiting as long!

Please Comment, Vote, and Fan!

Love you guys!! <3