Chapter 6 Part 1 "H-He's In The H-Hospital.."

Helllooooo!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've had a VERY long week :(

So, this is a two part chapter, Only because I don't want the chapter to be super duper long cause the longer the chapter, the longer it takes me to post. So, the shorter the chapters the faster the update!

Anyways, Enjoy the chapter!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liams POV~ (AN: What's this?! A new POV?!)

I zipped up my suit case and pulled it off my bed, setting it by the door and looked around the almost empty room.

"Everyone packed? We're going to be late for our flight" I said as the other lads zipped up their bags and set them next to mine before searching the room carefully to make sure they grabbed everything

"Yeah, yeah, give us a minute Li!" Louis said waving my off as he looked under one of the mattresses "Hey Haz, found your beanie!" He exclaimed holding up a Orange beanie before tossing it at Harry.

"Thanks Lou!" Harry called back pulling the beanie on his head over his curls. I felt a tug on my shorts and looked down to see exact copies of Nialls bright Blue eyes staring up at me.

"Hey Bekah babe." I said crouching down in front of Bekah. "What's up sweetie?" I asked.

"Unca Li-Li. Why doesn't Rebekah like me?" She asked quietly and I frown. "Papa says cause she don't understand me, but I know that ain't it." She said pouting slightly.

"Aww, sweetie, you know that's not true, everyone loves you. Your dad's right, she just doesn't understand." I said softly sitting down in front of her.

"But why Unca Li?" She asked and I sighed, how do I explain this to a two year old?

"I-I.. I don't know Beks." I finally said after a few seconds of silence. She frowned and looked up at me, but then she smiled and poked my cheek before giggling and skipping off. I smiled and shook my head standing back off, that odd child.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Zayn said setting his suitcase next to mine.

"Me too!" Louis and Harry said at the same time.

"Okay, we're just waiting on you Niall." I said looking over to where Niall is standing, or was standing.. "Niall? Where are you?" I called looking around the room, not seeing the little Irish lad anywhere. I looked over and saw Bekah playing with the zipper on her bag. "Beks, where'd your daddy go?"

"I don't knows. I tink he got a phone call.." She said looking up at me bored and I nodded.

"I'll be right back." I said before walking out to find Niall. I walked down stairs and found Niall sitting at the kitchen table... Crying? "Niall?" I asked as I ran over to him. "Niall What's wrong? What happened?"

"M-My brother... H-He's in the h-hospital... T-They s-said th-they found h-him unconscious a-at m-my parents h-house.. T-they think m-my p-parents attac-attacked him." He stuttered out through the tears. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and his head landed on my chest as he cried. I rocked him slowly and just let him cry as I whispered soothing words to him.

"Daddy?" I heard a tiny voice say and I looked up to see Bekah standing in the doorway.

"Bekah!" Niall exclaimed pulling away and quickly wiping his eyes, trying to put on a happy face. "Bekah go back upstairs and play with Uncle Lou or something. I'll be up in a minute, okay?" He said quickly, successfully hiding his feelings from Bekah and putting on a happy front for her.