Chapter 11 "Princess Bekah"

What's this? I didn't take 2 months to update?! That's amazing! Haha anyways, ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

“I want my mummy back! NOW!” Bekah screamed, throwing a small tantrum in my arms. I stood there shocked at her outburst.

I looked behind her at Eleanor who was giving me an apologetic look, I glared at her for bringing this up. I turned on my heels and carried Bekah out of the room, not carrying to grab her toys or anything, I was too worried about getting my upset daughter out of the room. I hurried to our dressing room and locked the door behind me. I set Bekah down on the couch before I paced in front of her. She continued to cry for her mum as I paced hurriedly trying to come up with something. I sat in front of Bekah quickly, shushing her and wiping her tears.

“Shhh, shhhh, it’s okay baby girl. Calm down. I need you to calm down and listen to me okay?” I asked her softly, she sniffled a few times before nodding.

“O-Otay daddy...” She mumbled before sticking her thumb in her mouth, a bad habit she had when she was upset.

“Y-Your mummy… She’s… Well she’s not here… She left us when you were real little… you see she’s uhhh… she’s umm…” I stuttered unsure what to say…

“It’s because she’s a queen living in a big castle far away!” A voice boomed behind me, I turned around to see Louis walking in with the others behind him. I thought I locked the door?

“After she had you she was sent away to rule her people like your fairytale books.” Harry said.

“You were left with your daddy so he could take extra good care of you while your mummy is busy.” Zayn said, coming over to sit next to me.

“So in the end, Princess Bekah, Daddy here can’t get you your mummy because she’s far away, ruling a big land and fighting away the bad people so you can be safe with your daddy. Understand?” Liam asked last, sitting on my other side and smiling up at Bekah. While the boys came in Bekah had stopped crying and was now just staring in awe. She nodded to Liam and smiled slightly.

“S-So… I… I’m a p-pwincess unca Li-li?” Bekah asked slowly.

“The prettiest of them all!” He exclaimed and she smiled and giggled.

“So that makes daddy a king! Right?” She asked looking at Liam with big eyes.

“Yeah, king of the no-talents.” Louis mumbled jokingly behind me. I turned my head to send him a playful glare

“Hey, least I’m not king of the gaywads, with my co-ruler queen Harry.” I shot back.

“Hey! Why am I the queen?! I’m manlier than Louis!” Harry exclaimed, pouting and crossing his arms. A giggle slipped out of Bekahs mouth and that set the rest of us off.

~~~~~

After I laid Bekah down for her nap in Lou’s room (so she could watch Bekah for me as she and Lux napped) I went to Liam’s room, not even bothering to knock before I let myself in.

“You did what?! ... No! Don’t tell me you’re f**king sorry! I’m not going to calm down, why would I calm down?! You’re what?! I-I can’t believe you. I leave for not even a week and you go get yourself knocked up by some other guy?! I-I loved you.. I f**king loved you and you broke me… I can’t believe you No. don’t come down here. I don’t ever want to see you again! I can’t believe you!” Liam yelled into his phone as I walked in the door.

I froze in my spot, shocked by his outburst. I had never heard Liam swear before. Liam hung up his phone and threw it at his couch, watching it bounce off the cushion and fall on the floor. The door slipped out of my hand and slammed behind me, Liam’s head snapped around and he stared at me with shock, tear filled eyes.

“L-Liam…?” I asked, slowly taking a couple steps forward, reaching my hand out. “You okay?” I asked softly, and that’s when he broke down, I raced forward and caught Liam as he went to fall to his knees as a sob broke out.

I panicked as I wrapped my arms around him and sat with him on the floor as he cried. I didn’t know what to do but let him cry. I had never been on this side of the comfort, I had always been the one crying...

“L-Liam? Mate, what happened?” I asked, slowly sitting him up to wipe his face. “Why are you crying?” I asked and he sniffed.

“D-Dani-i… S-She’s pregnant…” He choked out. I stared at him in shock. “B-But I never! I-I mean... W-We never… She…” He stuttered out before breaking out in a sob. Realization hit me as I figured out what happened.

“Oh! Oh Li, I’m so sorry.” I said pulling him back into my side.

A couple days later I stood backstage with the lads, Lou & Lux, and Bekah. We were getting ready to perform our first show in the US. Lou was running around giving us all last minute make-up and hair checks. Harry and Louis were doing vocal warm ups into their (turned off) mics. Zayn was sitting in the hair chair on his phone. Liam was sitting by himself in the corner with his phone and some tea. And I was laying on the floor by where Lux and Bekah were playing.

“Daddy! Daddy! Lux took meh Hazzy!” I heard a little voice cried. I turned my head to see Bekah sitting next to Lux, who was clutching Bekahs Harry doll to her chest, I chuckled softly.

“Aw, I’m sorry babe. Let her have it though, you have four others you can play with.” I said and she nodded sadly.

“I don’t know why you bring those for her when she’s got the real thing to play with right here.” Harry said coming over and sitting next to me.

“Maybe because they don’t talk.” Louis replied before I could, sitting next to Harry.

“Hey! I’m a hell of a lot better than that stupid doll… Didn’t even get my hair right...” Harry mumbled.

“Or your face.” I said and Louis laughed.

“Yeah you’re right Ni… It’s prettier than Harry.” Louis laughed.

Harry smacked Louis over the head before getting up. He stalked of, Lux crawling after him happily, ditching the Harry toy she had seconds before. Louis laughed and got up as well.

“Aw, come on Haz! I’m sorry!” Louis laughed, following the younger boy. I chuckled and shook my head as I sat up and turned to Bekah as she crawled into my lap.

“Hey baby girl.” I greeted her as I wrapped my arms around her.

“Daddy?” She asked, I looked down at her. “Why does Unca Li-Li look so sad? Does he need a hug?” She asked quietly looking up at me. I looked over at Liam, watching him sigh before taking a sip of his tea, closing his eyes and lay his head back.

“I don’t know baby... Why don’t you go ask him, yeah?” She nodded and stood up, running over to Liam and crawling into his lap. I watched them whisper quietly before Liam nodded and Bekah wrapped her arms around his chest. I smiled slightly as Liam hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head as a couple tears slipped down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, there I is! I hope you all liked it :) More to come soon! :D

Please Comment/Vote/Fan/Share!

Comments make me happy and give me more insperation to write which means faster updates! :D

<3 Jordan