twenty

grayson's pov

"E-E-Ethan slow down." I moaned out as Ethan kept thrusting his hard cock into me. His hips cracked as he hit my prostate spot on. "Fuck baby. I can never get enough of you."  He smiled as his mouth was covered in my red as the devil blood. He licked his lips as he bent back down and bit into a different spot making me go even more crazy. 

We had gotten married a week ago and we were in the middle of the woods fucking. How scenic. I'm surprised I even said okay to do this. Mine as well live on the wild side or fuck on the wild side. He let go as he kissed my lips, feeling the metallic taste of my own blood. I turned my head and spit the blood somewhere on the green grass.

"Sorry baby." Ethan smiled sadly, he was always self-conscious about being a vampire. But he was- is the best thing that has happened to me.  "Don't worry E. I love you for you." He picked his head up as we heard a sound, someone crying. He pulled out slowly as he tossed me my clothes and I pulled them on in a flash, Ethan right behind me.

"What the hell was that?" Ethan asked confused. "I'm not sure. I can smell it but I don't think I've ever smelt it before." He turned his head as he knows something I don't. "What does it smell like?" Ethan came in front of me. "Weird. Like a- I don't know. I've never smelt it before." Ethan nodded and started randomly walking. 

I followed closely behind as we came to a fallen down tree. Ethan stepped over and the look on his face turned, I don't know, I've never seen it before. I started walking closer- "Stop. I know what it is your smelling..." He leaned down by the side of the tree and as he got up a surprise was in his arms. 

A baby- boy it looked like was laying in his arms hysterically crying only wrapped in a rag, just born. "No way." Ethan caught my eyes, "Do you want to have a baby with me?" I laughed. "Of course I want a baby with you, Ethan. I've always wanted kids but I didn't think I'd be able since I can't get pregnant."

He laughed, "That's true." A blush crept on my face as I looked towards a new smell. The same as before. "I smell it again. I think it's the mother..." Ethan looked in the direction my face was pointed. "I think it's human." I turned my head to look at the baby who had calmed down. 

"Human? Really? I didn't think they'd venture out this far... Do you think there's a village near here?" He nodded. "I thought that too. You're right, there must be a village, but if the mother left this poor baby here alone, to die. I will not go see those fuckers." I laughed. "Ooo such a rough daddy." He rolled his eyes and a cute blush came upon his face.

"We're dads now Gray."  I smiled and walked toward him and looked at our son for the first time. "He's so beautiful baby. He needs a name to match his beauty." I looked at Ethan who seemed to be deep in thought of naming our child. "How about.....Remo. It means, the strong one." I awed at his choice. "It fits him perfectly." Remo was peacefully sleeping in Ethan's arms as we walked back to SilverHaven. 

"I wonder what people will say?" I asked as we neared closer to our home. "I don't know baby. But if they say any bad shit about my child I'll-" "Woah Ethan! Relax honey. No one will say anything bad. Promise." He smiled and leaned over kissed my cheek as the bustling village of SilverHaven came into view. 

After the wedding, schools made sure to add both the Vampire and Werewolf culture to what they were learning, Geraldine and SilverHaven were united under one Kingdom, called, Noreven. Even though we were untied some people thought it was best to stay in their old kingdom. Which we were fine with. 'They'll come around.' Ethan said one night in bed.

"Welcome home your majesties-" A woman's eyes widened as she saw little Remo in now my arms. "And who is this cute little button?" She questioned, "This is Remo. Our son. We found him in the woods. Make sure you tell everyone you know and tell them to tell everyone they know, as there will be a Kingdom meeting tonight." She nodded and scrambled somewhere to do what I asked. I turned to see Ethan, gone. 

Remo was still asleep only waking once on the way here, only to calm down when I kissed his forehead. I walked through the streets looking for Ethan. Woman and children coming over to see little Remo and ask how my honeymoon went, I told them, not having sex for almost every day for a week though. 

I turned a corner and Ethan was talking to a woman. My heart crushed, but I walked forward. As I neared closer Ethan hands were full of baby clothes and a couple toys and a quilt. I smiled as Remo moved a bit and opened his eyes. Green like the grass eyes stared back at me. I smiled and rubbed his head, a little bit of black hair rested on top. 

The bare feet of someone was in front of me as I looked up to see Ethan. "I'd thought you'd go home baby." I shook my head. "I wanted to find you." And I realized this was supposed to be a surprise. "Oh shit Ethan, I'm so sorry, I didn't think-" "Relax baby. Just go home, feed Remo. Put him in our bed and I'll be back in an hour or so." I nodded and pecked his lips before turning and going back to our house.

****

"Hello, everyone!" Ethan smiled as he looked so handsome in his black pants and a white button up, I in the same. As Remo was laying in my arms drinking a bottle and in his new clothes wrapped in the softest quilt.

"As most of you know, Grayson and I went on a honeymoon-  a vacation if you will. This morning we smelt something unfamiliar."  Everyone gasped thinking the worst, "Nothing to worry about. I'm hoping." They relaxed as he continued. "The smell led us to a fallen tree. As I stepped over we found a baby. A baby. Left in the woods, alone." The crowd gasped again as the woman were on the verge of tears.

"The baby is human. But it is a baby. He doesn't know their ways. And will be taught like we were as children. Humans can do no damage, even if they tried. Your King and I are so excited to raise Remo, his name. And we've wanted kids so this was actually a blessing in disguise." I got up from my chair holding Remo up so everyone could see (like the lion king!). Everyone clapped and the children cheered.

"TO REMO!" 

****

authors note:

this is the last chapter and then the epilogue. holy fuck.