nineteen

grayson's pov

"Breathe Grayson. Breathe." Lainey tried to calm my nerves but it was no help as I was going to marry the love of my life in front of SilverHaven and Geraldine. BOTH KINGDOMS! What if I say something wrong? Or slip while walking down the aisle?! " I-I can't." she brought up her hand and slapped me across my face. I was stunned. "What the fuc-" " Are you ready now?" Cameron pulled the curtain back.

"He is now," Lainey smirked. Little bitc- "Come on Gray, he's waiting!" I patted down my white suit and went through my hair with my fingers one last time before I nodded as I walked out of the little hut and right onto green grass. I walked three steps before sitting a little buggy, black horses pulling us. 

We would meet at the border. Between Geraldine and SilverHaven. We'd break the 'invisible' barrier and would combine our kingdoms. All the children would learn about both cultures. And could love whoever they wanted. 

The road was smooth a couple bumps here and there as it was a short 2-minute ride. Before I knew it we were there. The buggy pulled right up where the aisle began as I could see a fuzzy Ethan at the end. His head was turned as he was talking to one of the pack members. I smiled. Always talkative.

"You ready?" Lainey smiled as I looked down and slightly jumped landing two feet in front of her. "As ready as I'll ever be." She nodded as he held out her hand. I took it as we walked to the start of the aisle. The Moon goddess at the end getting everyone's attention. She had come down just to see me. And Ethan of course. She never came down for things like this and I was honored. 

"Come on Gray. Let's get you a husband." She smiled and I gave a little laugh, my nerves disappearing as I realized that I was marrying Ethan. He wouldn't care if I slipped. Or fucked up on my vows. He loves me for me. And that's all that matters.

We slowly walked down the aisle. Everyone's eyes on me but the ones that only mattered was Ethan's who looked like he was going to ball. Lainey let go of my hand and I realized we were at the end and Ethan took mine in his. I stood up on the little platform across from Ethan who's smile was brighter than the sun.

"Wow." Were the only words that came out of his mouth as my face flushed. "You're so handsome in a suit." His face turned a cute pink as he looked at my lips and then back up to meet my eyes. He smiled again as we turned and nodded to Her as She gave a small smile and began.

"Welcome. Today we are here to finally break a tradition to join two very special people. Grayson  Raft from SilverHaven and Ethan Dolan from Geraldine. Not only them but their fathers who passed. One of them of a broken heart." A tear fell from my eye as I remember how sad my dad was when Alexander passed away in front of him. 

"Now for a story time. Long ago when the border was built, not allowing Vampires and Werewolves to come into each other's kingdoms I was mad. Very mad. I remember making very hot days and freezing winters to punish the Kings and Queens of Geraldine and SilverHaven. But then I saw Ethan and Grayson.

"I saw them growing up and finally meeting and finding their forbidden love and not thinking of them being different in so many ways but the love they have for each other. I saw this happening and so many more coming into you guys' future, very soon.

"Now enough of this let's get this wedding started!" We all gave a laugh as I remember everything she said even if I wasn't alive. Or thought of. I turned my head to look at the crowd as the white as snow vampires sat on the left and the tan colored werewolves sat on the right. Now we gotta fix that, soon. 

"Now, Ethan will say his vows." She smiled at Ethan as he smiled back then turned his head and the smile got somehow bigger, the light in his eyes so bright.

"Grayson. Grayson. Grayson. I could say your names a thousand times and never get tired of it. The way we fell in love, well you were in was in a jail cell and I was keeping you company. But it wasn't company. I needed to see you every day. I needed to hear your voice even if it was because you were pissed off you were in jail. 

"It doesn't matter what way we fell in love. I fall in love with you every day. When I see your bed hair in the morning or smell your terrible morning breath. When I see you're now black as night wolf run with your pack or when he wants me to throw him sticks. When I just see you. You are the person I fall in love with every single day.

" And I'm so happy I did. Because I'm the happiest man in the world. And I can't wait to fall in love with you from here on out. Because I can't wait to see the things we'll find together. Together as lovers. Together as husbands. Together as one." I looked at him in awe he had said everything I wanted to hear in my life and more.

"Shit. How am I gonna top that? Oh, wait I don't ( hehehe)." Ethan just laughed and smirked as I definitely knew what I was going to be doing my whole honeymoon, "I love you. Okay, that's it." Everyone looked confused as I smiled. "Love has no limits. So doesn's Pi. It has all different numbers all of them different never a pattern. Just like love.

"You never know what number comes next because it's never the same as the last or the one before. Love doesn't have an answer. You can't solve it. You just get this feeling that you cant' ignore. You get scared 'cause it's so new. You've never felt something like it. I've never felt anything like I feel when I'm with you.

"I've never felt anything like it. The push and pull when we kiss or the feeling of your hand intertwined with me. The spark. The spark of love. Love. That's all I have to give is my love. All you deserve is my love. And I'm more than happy to give it to you."

"All right lads and ladies lets get these rings and send you on your way." A little boy with tiny fangs coming out of his mouth brought the black and gold rings to the goddess on a tiny square pillow. "Thank you, Xavier." He smiled and walked back to his mother. 

"Now repeat after me both of you." We looked at each other and nodded, "I, say your name, promise to give you my love." " I Grayson Raft promise to give you my love." " I Ethan Dolan promise to give you my love." She smiled, " As long as we live." " As long as we live." " For better or for worse." "For better or for worse" " As long as the sun comes up in the morning and the moon rises in the night." "As long as the sun comes up in the morning and the moon rises in the night." 

"I love you." " I love you." "You may take your partners left hand and slide their ring on their ring finger." I took Ethan's left hand and slid the black ring on his ring finger as he took my gold ring and slid it on my left hand as well.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."Ethan looked at her than in a split-second his lips were on mine. The spark of our love coursing through my veins as I held on for dear life. I kissed back as our lips moved in a sync as we pulled back fora breath. "Hello, Mr.Dolan." I laughed as I realized I had Ethan's last name now. "Hello, husband."