epilogue

grayson's pov

Two Years later...

"Remo get back here!" I yelled laughing as I ran around the house chasing Remo who was butt naked, his little butt white as a ghost. "Hahaha. You can't catch me, daddy!" He yelled crashing into Ethan. " But I can!" Ethan laughed picking up Remo who screamed in defeat. I laughed as Ethan brought Remo to our room. Ethan changed him putting him in a new diaper and jammies. Remo grabbed his yellow duck and put his thumb in his mouth, turning to his side,  falling asleep instantly.

"What a day." Ethan groaned as he shut the door walking into the living room meeting me as I handed him a cup of hot chocolate. It was Winter after all. "Yeah. It was chaos especially with that little munchkin running around the meeting room." Ethan laughed recalling the memory.

"Remo! Come sit down please!" I said sternly as he stopped, laughed and then ran around the circle meeting table a couple more times before Ethan picked him up and sat him in his lap as the conversation about- whatever it was began again.

"I love him too much to be mad." Ethan smiled as it was getting late and it was time for bed. I took his mug and put his and mine into the sink only to be turned around by a strong force. "How about we make a baby of our own," Ethan smirked. I laughed as tears came out of my eyes. 

"You're crazy. Not tonight E. We need a good sleep. So does Remo. You know how cranky he gets when he doesn't sleep." Ethan smiled and nodded. "You're such a mom Gray." I rolled my eyes, kissing Ethan lips blindly. He pushed us back as we hadn't been joined like this since a week ago. "Come on baby, please? You're too irresistible." I shook my head.

 "No Ethan. Remo. Please. Tomorrow I promise." He smiled sadly and it was working- REMO GRAYSON REMO! "Ugh fine. But if he's a bitch tomorrow it's your fault." He smirked as he picked me up and ran into the guest bedroom.

****

"Remo! Remo! REMO DOLAN!" He stopped, his face full of fear. He started to cry. He woke up during our- whatever it is, but he did and has been a hellion all day. "Baby. Calm down. You're tired." I picked him up and rocked him as I grabbed his ducky, covered him with a blanket as I sat down on the couch, and he fell asleep on my shoulder.

Ethan walked into the house bags under his eyes as he didn't fall asleep last night. "Hey, baby." He smiled tiredly as he kicked off his shoes, pulled off his shirt and grabbed a blanket from the rocking chair and padded over. Remo was snoring lightly in my ear and he Ethan laid his head on my legs and pulled the blanket over him and some of me. He fell asleep in seconds.

I watched the birds fly around outside as the windows were huge. The trees swayed in the wind, green leaves breaking off and flying somewhere new. I looked at a sleeping Ethan who looked so peaceful finally able to sleep. And turned my head a little to see little Remo sleeping with drool escaping his mouth. 

My eyes started to get heavier as sleep was knocking on my door. 

And I finally fell asleep swamped with happiness.

THE END BITCHES

authors note:

thank you all for joining me on this journey of Ethan an Grayson. As a vampire and a werewolf. it was a shaky subject for me when I began as I had no idea where to go. until I found my master plan and little surprise's here and there. I'm telling you right now that I wasn't sure how this book was gonna go. I had some 'plan' but that was it. great ideas found me and we made one of my favorite books I've written so far.

I hope you enjoyed The Border of Love and Death as much as I did! See you in the next one! thank you and love you!

p.s. 

I think I'm gonna start a one-shot book about how Ethan and Grayson are doing with their kids. would you guys like that?

love,

clare <3