eight

third person's pov 

"He's where?!" Jasper Raft slammed his fist on the table, scaring all the members of the pack. "We don't know Alpha," Frankie his beta said timidly. Grayson was supposed to be back days ago and he's been gone for two weeks and Jasper was now very worried.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!" Jasper slammed his fist on the table again making all the members of the pack jump in their seats. "We didn't realize until now Alpha. But we will send our best people to find your son." Frankie said earning a nod from his Alpha. "I'm coming with you."

"Alpha you can-" "Don't tell me what I can and can't do Frankie. I know I'm dying I can feel it in my bones. But do me this one favor. Let me come with you. I haven't been out of the pack house in months and I derve to feel the cool wind through my fur for one last time." Jasper coughed out, Frankie and the rest of the pack nodding sympathetically.

****

Lainey was sitting at her white desk in her all pink room. What a weird combination but she loved it. It matched her outgoing and unexplainable character. Both her parents clueless about which parent she got those traits from.

Her mind was on her brother. Although also on the new boy in school but right now family was way more important than just some boy she liked cause he had abs and good lookin' hair. He was just some eye candy and then the next day forgotten.

Now back to Ethan.

She knew about the guys. She knew about those late night screams coming from his bedroom. She would be woken out of a sound sleep on a school night to hear the boy moan out his name. Although stunned that her parents had heard nothing and woke up the next day like nothing happened last night.

She wouldn't tell her parents she knew as she was and is very loyal to her brother and his own personal business.

She knew about his thinking tree. The old oak tree in the middle of the woods. She was most likely certain that her brother and his lover were there. But would never tell a living soul that she knew for sure that they were there.

****

Alexander was pacing around the living room. Pandora wasn't helping at all as she sat on an old rocking chair knitting to ease her nerves.

"Alexander," Pandora had many things on her mind about her husband, her son, and now her daughter which who was forgotten for some time. "what are we going to do if Ethan doesn't come back?" It was the only reasonable question to ask at the time.

"If he does come back he will not become King." Alexander sneered, Pandora eyes widened. "And why not?" She most definitely knew the answer but she had to hear it from her husband's mouth.

"You know the answer Pandora." Alexander rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to hear his wife's voice right now. He only wanted to focus on finding his so-called son and the wolf.

"Alexander Michael Dolan! You tell me right now why our son is not becoming King if he returns back to the castle." Pandora got up from the chair to pull her husband around so she could look into his eyes.

"Pandora-"

"Tell me right now!"

"Because he likes boys Pandora! And I will not have that in my kingdom. He deserves to go hell for what he has done. I will not let him take over as King if he comes back with that damn fleabag. And to have him like a WEREWOLF just puts me over the edge! And if he does he will die under my hand and so will that wolf, I don't care what Jasper Raft thinks about his son-"

"Jasper? Jasper Raft?! He has a son?!" Pandora put her hand over her non-beating heart, "Since when did you know that Jasper Raft has a son?"

"Since I saw him when we went to go put him back. I could see Jaspers eyes in his eyes."

Pandora was stunned her son was in love with a werewolf Alpha's son. But it didn't bother her one bit. She had come to terms that having her son in love with another man meant nothing to her and she only cared about his happiness no matter who he was in love with.

But she had to change Alexander's point of view before he did something he would regret but the more she thought about it Alexander wouldn't regret it one bit. Killing his own son to make himself happy for the supposed sins he's made.

****

Grayson had woken up in Ethan's arms. The rumble of his stomach one of the reasons he woke and the second the growl of the ten werewolves in front of him. He jumped to his feet. He had grown up seeing these wolves and he knew them one by one.

A wolf was changing and he knew it was his father. Jasper changed into his wolf form seeing his son alive brought joy to him. As Jasper tried to walk over he tripped over his own feet but was caught in Grayson's arms.

They feel to the ground with a thud. Ethan rubbed his eyes and he felt the earth below him shake. He cracked open his eyes to come face to face with a huge grey werewolf. Which he would come to know as Frankie.

Ethan shot to his feet as the werewolf and the other huge wolves behind him changed into their human forms. He hadn't seen Grayson change before but this was nothing he'd seen before. He looked down to see Grayson on the ground with an old looking man in his hands. He was glad to see Grayson's familiar face.

"W-what is going on?" Ethan stuttered as he tried not to steal glances at the naked men in front of him. Even though Grayson was his one and only there were just naked men in front of him. Who wouldn't look?

"Ethan," Grayson looked up to meet Ethan's 'scared shitless' eyes, "this is my dad, Jasper" he looked down at his sick father laying in his arms. "and our pack." He turned his head to meet his and his father's now Ethan's as well pack.