thirteen

third person's pov 

There was Grayson. Sitting on a branch on the old oak tree with his hand on his chin, stroking his stubble deep in thought. "Aww look at you." A voice rang behind Grayson and he recognized it as Ethan's. Grayson smiled and moved forward so Ethan could sit behind him.

"Hi," Ethan said again breaking the silence. He wanted to hear Grayson's voice and tell him what's going on inside his beautiful head.

"Hi," Grayson said back. He really didn't want to voice his thoughts as the comfort of Ethan was helping him way more than being alone. And he knew Ethan would understand what he was feeling and maybe felt it too.

"You can always talk to me y'know. I'll always be here for you and with you. Through thick and thin." Ethan said turning Grayson's body so they were face to face. He caressed his check earning a blush in return.

"I know. But sometimes you can't describe what you're feeling and you expect people to understand what you're going through but they can't." Grayson had never been able to voice his feelings as he was always shut down but his inner self. 

"I have the same feelings. But I'll always understand you. You'll be part of me and I'll be part of you." Ethan said referring to when after they mate half of them will be the other. But this wasn't the time to talk about that yet.

"I know and I can't wait," Grayson said a huge blush on his face thinking about him and Ethan mating. Joining together. It was very exciting and he couldn't wait till the time came.

"I love you." Ethan blurted, it was the right and he truly does love Grayson.

"I love you too," Grayson said back connecting their lips in the process. It wasn't lustful and it wasn't for comfort it was true love in a kiss. 

****

authors note:

heeeeeeellllloooo! so this chapter was 397 words, that's very small for my usual 1,000-word chapters but I couldn't go on after how I ended it as i think it was a good way to end it and not on a cliffhanger. but the next will have smut. that's what all you guys have been waiting for right? if you don't want to read then skip fourteen. 

see ya'll in the next one! love you!