six

third person's pov 

Grayson was being escorted out of the dungeon. Ethan and Alexander weren't far behind. They walked up the stairs. Grayson was blinded by the bright lights of the castle. The thousand dollar chandeliers brought more light than the sun. It took a couple minutes till Grayson could focus his eyes.

Ethan didn't know what to do. He knows he needs to either sneak Grayson into staying with him or going with Grayson back to the werewolf side of the border. But what would his parents think if he just got up and left? Leaving with a werewolf! 

Grayson turned his head to steal a glance at Ethan. This may be the very last time he will see him. But he doesn't want it to be the last. They're mates. They're meant to be with each other. But what can they do to be with each other?

They made it to the front doors of the castle. Grayson could smell the green grass and the fresh air as they approached. He was going to take Ethan with him. He had to. They would rule over SilverHaven and live the best life. And have kids of their own. 

Ethan was thinking the same. He wanted to go with Grayson if he asked. But there was one flaw. Who would rule over Geraldine when he leaves? His sister certainly can't she's too young and it will take a long time for her to grow up and find a mate of her own.

They opened the door. They walked down the white stairs into the courtyard. The guards let go of Grayson. He was free, but not without Ethan. The guards turned and walked back to the castle while Ethan and his father stood warily. Ethan didn't know what Grayson was going to do or say.

Grayson turned his head, Ethan's eyes and his eyes connecting. He couldn't hold it in. He couldn't stand living without Ethan. He marched over to Ethan. Taking his head between his hands. Looking into his eyes, pressing their lips together.

Ethan's eyes went wide as he felt Grayson's lips on his. He leaned in forward, kissing back as hard as he could. Like it was the last time they would ever see each other again.

Alexander was shocked. His son was kissing a werewolf. And he did not like this one bit. He hated werewolves and hated anyone that liked the same gender. He despised them. Wants to kill them. And finding out that his son likes guys was bringing him to the point of killing him.

He didn't care if it was his son or not. They needed to be dead. Alexander ran up to the two boys. Their lips still attached as he ripped their heads apart. Ethan opened his eyes the feeling of Grayson's lips on his to find his father in his face. He needed to get him and Grayson out of there before he kills them both.

Grayson was pissed. Ethan's father pulled them away from each other and he didn't like that one bit. He wasn't scared, but he was scared for Ethan. But his thoughts were cut off as Ethan pushed his father aside and took Grayson's hand and started running as fast as he could.

Grayson changed into his wolf mid-run as he couldn't keep up with Ethan in his human form. 

Where are they gonna go? Ethan could only think of one place. The oak tree. They could figure out a plan on what to do and go from there. And maybe ask Grayson questions about who he is and where he came from.

Ethan turned his head not feeling Grayson's hand in his. As he caught sight of Grayson's giant wolf behind him as they kept running from his father and now guards. Ethan could outrun them in a heartbeat but Grayson was slowing down. He could run for hours but his wolf needed a break.

Ethan could see Grayson's struggle and changed directions to the oak tree. His father has weak sight and smelling and the guards are just plain dumb so they would never find them. 

Grayson was surprised at Ethan's sudden direction change but followed him anyway. He trusted his decision. Ethan knew his way around this place, Grayson is fucking clueless.

Alexander was running out of breath Ethan and Grayson are way to fast and he couldn't keep up. "Let's go back! We'll find them tomorrow!" He waved the guards back to the castle. His wife and daughter at the top of the stairs wondering where Ethan is.

"Alexander, where is my son?" Pandora asked with her arms crossed. She wasn't happy that her husband didn't come back with her son. She knew that they were going to release the wolf but knew nothing about the kiss.

"Our son has just kissed a man and has run off with him Pandora. And guess who the man is? Huh? The damn werewolf we just let go." Alexander was beyond mad and wanted to kill his son for his awful actions.

Pandora was shocked hearing this about her son. She never thought that he likes boys, but she wasn't mad she more worried that her son was out there. Even if he did have company. 

Of all the things shouldn't a mother know about everything? Even if their child doesn't want to tell them. They should know. Pandora should've known that her son likes boys and that he never wanted to marry a woman. And she should've known about him and the werewolf. She blames her self but it's not her fault. It's Alexanders.

Pandora was full on blaming herself for her husband's actions after he finally told her about what had happened when they were in the courtyard.

Their daughter, Lainey wasn't very surprised at all. She knew about all the boys that Ethan had sexual relations with. Every single one of them, she could name them off the top of her head. Although she didn't know from Ethan telling her. Oh no. She would see Ethan making out with a boy as they tried to open his door. Or hear the boy he was with scream his name.

"What are we going to do Alex? What are you going to do?" Pandora asked as they all sat at the dining room table with a glass of blood in front of them all. She was trying to think of a plan to get her son back. She needed him back. He was her first born and she couldn't give him up. Even if the things he did she didn't like.

Alexander wasn't thinking the same at all. He wanted to kill his son. Kill the werewolf he ran off with and he wouldn't stop at anything to kill them both. He wanted to hear their necks crack and taste their blood dripping down his throat.

And Lainey was thinking about rainbows and unicorns.

_______

authors note:

so what do you guys think? huh huh?! your comments give me life. and from what ive seen you like the book so far :) i'm glad you do! i have had a little direction change with the book. i did go into this with a blind eye. i knew i wanted a vampirexwerewolf book and had an idea somewhat but i've finally got an idea that i like and hopefully, you will too! 

vote,coment, share

love you all *insert heart emoji*