four

grayson's pov 

After Ethan's weird brake down in front of me, I kinda just laid down and slept. I hadn't in two days and it was catching up to me. Cat naps only did so much. Even though I'm a dog, not a cat. I tried to make myself a little bed from the hay that was in the cage. It wasn't very successful but it would do. I was naturally hot so I don't need blankets and I could use my arm as a pillow. 

After I laid down I was out like a light. Werewolves don't really dream, but when we do we can predict or see our future. 

It was Ethan and I. Not sure why but it was. We were sitting in what looked like an oak tree in the middle of the woods, we were talking but I could only make out one word. I love you. I said it to Ethan and he looked like he was going to cry and said it back to me moments later. We locked eyes and leaned in closer as our lips joined. I could feel his perfect plump lips on mine as I felt a spark of some sort run through my body.

We were just sitting there making out, in a tree. Mind you it was in the dark, the moons light shining on us. We pulled away for a breath even though Ethan didn't need one, I did. We sat in the tree for a while longer our hands linked together, fingers turning white. Almost like if we let go we would be pulled apart and would never see each other again.

I never had some type of feeling like I had with Ethan. One minute I'd wanna kill him and the second put my tan hand on his pale cheek as we stood in the moonlight. But Ethan didn't give off that gay vibe, but seeing this dream he definitely was. 

I woke up with a start. I was still alone, in the dark. Ethan hadn't come down to see me and I was worried. I've never been worried about someone besides my dad and that is for good reason. He had run out and from what I know wasn't back. He probably went to that tree, where we were making out. It looked like we would go there a lot. Together. 

_________

authors note:

hey! this is such a short chapter out the 1,000 word one's i usually write. this is just a filler chapter of whats going to come between ethan and grayson's relationship. as you know i left you on kinda like a cliffhanger in 'three' about ethan making a decision on to kill grayson or let him go free. as you'll see throughout this book, grayson and ethan will go through the struggles of being a werewolf and a vampire in love. meaning why they were holding hands so hard in grayson's foreshadowing dream. that if they let go they would be ripped apart. but with ethan becoming king and grayson becoming the alpha its gonna be a rough time for their relationship

if you like this book make sure you vote and comment! i always like to know what your thinking!

damn__grethan