eighteen

ethan's pov 

I was laying in bed with Grayson at the edge wet from just getting out of the shower. I was watching his back muscles flex as he dried himself. The dirty thoughts were running through my brain as I needed him right there right now. "Gray." The word came out as I plea as Grayson turned his head. His eyes confused, I love how precious he is. Only in bed though. 

"Get over here." His brain clicked as he finally realized that he wasn't gonna be dry anytime soon. He dropped his towel to the floor as I ripped the covers off. They landed on the floor with a puff as Grayson stalked me. I was his prey and he was the predator. But I didn't want that. Not now at least. As he came over I lunged for him as he landed under me and I above.

My fangs out of my mouth as drool dripped down landing on his chest. He was not going to able to walk for a day if he kept looking at me like that. His eyes huge and full of lust as he looked so submissive to my wrath. I leaned down to his ear and gave it a lick as he shivered under me. The hairs on his arms sticking up.

"You make me so thirsty." My thirst for his blood was overpowering me. And if I didn't get a taste soon I'd go insane. "I need to taste you. I need to feel your blood flowing down my throat. As you moan in pleasure from my bite." He moaned from my words. "Please. I need you." I know it was more than from wanting my bite and I was willing to give him that.

"Hold on baby. I must drink first. And then the fun begins." He nodded, he was so sexually frustrated I was living but I would never make him wait for something. "Are you ready. Because I don't think you are." "Ethan please." Before he could ask again my teeth were in his neck. 

The fresh warm blood flowed down my throat. My taste buds going insane as I felt the salty and sweetness of his blood. Just like him. The song I loved to hear the most was playing in my ears. Grayson's moans and whimpers of want and hurt was sending me into all-time high. "E-E-Ethan." 

I took one big drink as my thirst was finally clenched. I released my fangs from his neck as Grayson whimpered from the loss. I felt his eyes on my lips as I swiped my tongue across my lips and felt the drop of blood on my tongue. "Ready for some fun?" Grayson moaned from the thought of me inside of him.

I ripped my shorts off and my boxers and my dick was painfully hard. "Come on baby. I know you want to." He sat up and took my spot as I took his. I laid on my back as Grayson moved almost to the edge of the bed. His eyes on the prize or well my dick. He came closer to my lower half as his warm hands took a hold of me. 

My body shook as he moved his hands up and down. "Faster." I groaned. His hands went faster as I was almost thrusting into his hand. I needed more than his hands and I had no idea if he was ready for one of my famous face fuckings. "Get up here." He looked at me as he released me. I was saving my cum as I knew he liked when I released inside of him.

He was sitting on my lower half as he looked down at me. He started to move his hips going around in circles and changing directions every second or so. He was making me go insane as I wanted to cum so bad. I flipped him on his back as I spit on my hand and entered a finger. 

"Oh shit!" He yelped. I moved my finger in and out as I felt his prostate. He moaned the sound making me harder than I already am. "I need you." He moaned out as the want for my dick was the only thing on his mind. I spit on my hand again and gave myself a couple strokes before deeming myself lubed up enough.

I moved closer as I entered him. The feeling of his warm walls making me go more insane. I started slowly getting on Grayson's nerves. He lifted his calves on my shoulders so he could get more pleasure even from my slow thrusts. "F-Faster Ethan! Please!" His eyes were blown and I was coming close to my climax. But Grayson was more important than me. Always.

I cracked my hips as I directly hit Grayson's prostate. His moan music to my ears as I kept thrusting at an inhuman pace. It was there and then it wasn't. My cum warm as it made Grayson shutter as he felt my baby makers inside of him. 

I kept thrusting as Grayson came a second later. It hit my stomach but I didn't mind one bit. I gave a couple more thrusts before I stopped. A thought came across my brain needing an answer right there and now. Grayson's whole body wet and so was mine as the window was cracked a little even though the coldish air was doing us no good. We were so hot. 

I leaned down by his ear, whispering, "Will you marry me?" I moved back to look at Grayson who was stunned but looked like he was going to break down crying. "Aren't we already?" That was true. Once you mate you'll never leave so yes you were pretty much married at that point. "Yes, we are. But don't you want to make it official? Like humans. Write vows and walk down an aisle and go on a honeymoon?"

"Of course. Yes. I will marry you." I smiled and bent down and took his lips and I felt the spark of our love run through my body. I was going to marry the love of my life. In front of everyone. In front of the people of SilverHaven and now the people of Geraldine. Everyone will know that I am Grayson's and he is mine. In the end, it's him and I. 

****

authors note:

I did that on purpose so you can relax. okay bye bye now. 

see you in the next chapter!