fourteen

third person's pov 

SMUT WARNING!!!! 

****

Ethan broke the kiss as it became way more heated than he expected. The bond was radiating from their bodies and to seal the bond was to mate. Although Ethan was well experienced with the male body during sex, this was a whole different person, it was his mate.

Grayson had no idea about Ethan's other sexual partners as he didn't have the need to ask. But maybe the time was right to ask if he did.

"Have you had sex before?" Grayson breathed out as Ethan was kissing down his neck.

"Yes. Does that bother you?" He didn't want to make Grayson uncomfortable because he knew what to do and Grayson didn't. 

"No. Do you want to have sex with me?" Grayson moaned as Ethan started to leave a little hickey on the side of his neck.

"Yes. Do you want to have sex with me?" Ethan wasn't sure if Grayson was ready at this moment but if Grayson was ready Ethan would be ready.

"Yes. Are we going to do it here? Or back at the castle?" Grayson didn't really care but if he was to pick a bed would be nice.

"It doesn't matter as long as it's with you." Ethan smiled, giving Grayson a peck on the lips before climbing down the old Oak. 

"Can we do it in your bed? After we mate and all that we can definitely have sex out here but I think the bed is better. Don't you think?" 

"Oh, so there will be a next time?" Ethan smirked lacing his fingers together as they walked back to the castle."

****

Grayson was thrown against Ethan's wall as they made it up to Ethan's gorgeous room. As they ran up the stairs Ethan would grab Grayson's ass in a playful nature but would get the whole thing in the next minute or two.

Ethan's eyes were on the prize, Grayson. He was like that toy that you won when you took the water gun and sprayed on the target and the air would rise. But you would get that joke if you were as dirty as Ethan. 

Ethan littered Grayson's neck with hickeys and love bites claiming him as his own. He could only mark him when he was inside of him. 

Grayson moaned as Ethan's hand ventured down his pants. Grayson was rising every second and was holding back the release as he heard if you hold it in it will be more pleasurable.

Ethan touched Grayson's almost forbidden area only to hear a moan from Grayson. He knew all the good spots and he was definitely going to use his knowledge.

Grayson had never had these feelings before having another soul touch you, they way you want and for that soul to be your mate is even better.

Ethan pulled down Grayson's shorts the ones he gave him that were surprisingly till on. Then he was bare. He didn't have any underwear underneath and that turned Ethan on even more. His little friend rising a little more behind his two layers of pants.

Grayson was never body self-conscious as he didn't have a need to be. But once Ethan removed his shorts he quickly covered his junk not wanting to be embarrassed when he has nothing to be embarrassed about.