Chapter 3: Wait

Chapter 3: Wait

Andy's POV

"EARTH TO ANDY!" CC shouted. I jumped and was torn out of my thoughts as I focused on the four guys around me. We were at Ashley's, hanging out, having a beer and just talking.

"Huh?"

"What's on your mind Andy? You've been kinda quiet." Jinxx asked.

"Should Nikki and I have another kid?"

"Huh?" They asked.

"Yeah, I brought it up to Nikki last night. I mean, Justine's almost two."

"Sure." Jake shrugged. "Ella and I are thinking about having kids soon." Jake said, taking a sip of his beer. Jake and Ella got married while Jinxx and Sammi got married and divorced. It's been a crazy year for all of us.

"How does Nikki feel about it?" Ashley asked.

"She said she'd think about it. She said it sounded nice."

"I think you guys should. Have another little Biersack running around our tour bus." CC smiled.

"Thanks guys." I said, drinking my beer.

***

Later that night, I was laying in bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey Andy." Nikki said, getting in bed next to me.

"Hey." I said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"What'cha looking at?"

"Your old Instagram photos."

"Really? Why?"

"Looking at Justine when she was a baby."

"You really want another kid, huh?"

"Yeah, every time I think about it, I want one more and more. Especially with these baby pictures of Justine. Like look at this one." I said, showing her the picture that she took with Justine sleeping on my chest while I was sleeping.

"Oh yeah, I remember taking that. I got home from picking out my wedding dress and saw that."

"Yeah, and you scared me half to death by just sitting there." I laughed. "I miss having a baby to hold. Plus, Jake and Ella are thinking about having a kid so maybe you won't be the only pregnant one this time!"

"I'd love to have another kid too Andy, but can't we just wait until Justine is at least in daycare? I don't want to have to take care of a two year old all day while I'm pregnant and you're off touring or recording."

"Fine." I pouted.

"Cheer up." She giggled, kissing my lips and cuddling into my chest.

*******************************************************************************************

I NEED IDEAS

Listening to Before He Cheats~ Carrie Underwood

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER