Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Nikki's POV

He quit the band? I didn't actually expect him to quit the fucking band. That's his job, it's his life! Hell, it's my brother's life! What the fuck is going to happen to the band? Andy's going to have to get a real job, but where? He dropped out of high school and he's covered in tattoos from head to toe.

I got home and ran into the house.

"ASHLEY! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, slamming the door behind me. Ashley came walking into the entryway from the living room.

"What?"

"Andy quit the band?"

"Uh, yeah. You told him to so he did it."

"I didn't expect him to do it! I mean, this band is his life!"

"His family is more important, don't you fucking see it? He cares about you and his children way more than this fucking band, and he loves this band more than he loves himself. He's willing to leave it all behind to keep you and his children. He's in love with you Nikki and you're literally killing him. If I didn't think he was a good guy for you, I wouldn't be begging you to forgive him. I think he's learned his lesson."

"But what about you Ashley? What are you going to do when he quits?"

"The band will ultimately fail. I have a college background, I can get a good job to support myself with. Andy has nothing, this band is all he has. Don't do this to him. Don't do this to us, please."

"I-I need to go take a nap." I said, heading for the stairs.

"Nikki, you can't just run away from all your fucking problems." He said. I ignored him and went up to my room. I laid on the bed and let out a good scream. I don't need this stress while pregnant, it can't be good for the baby.

I ended up taking an hour long nap, not feeling any better when I woke up. I decided to call Andy. I can't force him to quit the band. I can't do that to him, I can't do that to the guys, I can't do that to my brother.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andy, look, I'm sorry I told you to quit the band. I was just testing you. I don't want you to quit the band. I know how much you love it, I know how important it is to you and Ashley and the rest of the guys."

"S-So, I don't have to quit the band. You're serious?"

"Yes Andy."

"Oh my god, thank you so much."

"Of course." I said.

"I love you." He said. I freaked and hung up. Why does he do this to me.

*****************************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER